• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Plastic to Rule Them All.

Classic blend (if all discs were made in this plastic) as it is stiff enough, but still has good grip. Plus it would work well in hot or cold conditions. I just don't know how it stands up to wet conditions.

Star would be a solid compromise. I could live with just Star Aviars, and my favorite DiscMania throwers are S-line.

Sure Grip. The short game advantages alone make it worthwhile

I think this has to be the toughest disc golf-related question I have ever had to answer. I like a certain plastic for my drivers, as well as my mids and putters.

Decisions, decisions... From what I have played with thus far, I would have to say that Neutron plastic takes the win.

Neutron would've been my choice, but then they made Fission.

Fission for me is the perfect balance between premium and baseline plastic. I would so love an all Fission bag.

Smithers release the haters....

Armor, Legend, and Jolly Launcher/ current champ are probably my favorite plastics of all time.

Fossil is the best base plastic I have ever felt. Hands down. It may be because 10/11x is like 3-4 times more expensive, but I digress... :p

KC Pro. I would say driver Pro for the glide but I don't think I could putt with it.

Latest posts