• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Only 2 Driver Molds - Pair an OLF with ?

I've decided that I'm not the crazy one because I am discussing disc flight with JR who has weird experiences with all discs.

Frank Delicious said:
I've decided that I'm not the crazy one because I am discussing disc flight with JR who has weird experiences with all discs.

Repeating a statement does not make it true and testing one thing a million times getting the same result and still expecting a different result for the next attempt is a good indication of mental problems. I've had exactly similar results as most with more discs than not. Granted some discs have flown differently than others report but that is a definite minority. If you look at this thread you are the one achieving the anomalous results because OLFs fade. Sure i'd get no fade flights from OLFs too if i threw into uphills too :)

So I really liked the original SOLF 1.2 because they where nice and stable, and held a straight line, even when you put on the juice.

The 1.1 are nice as well, but there is some turn when you put on some power. So anyway nothing new there....

My question is, where can one find either the original Solf 1.2 or if there are any current runs, that fly like it?

Latest posts