• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ***OrAnGe DiScS*** buzzs all makes... comet/wasp/sidewinder/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, tell me about it.. I had to put a couple transactions on hold to wait for my check to post at midnight. To be honest though I have some buddies seeing all the new discs I'm getting so I have had requests starting to role in. I have been updating the wanted list regularly. I think this is just going to turn into somewhat of a permanent thread. Lets see how long I can get the bought list for the Chicago land area.

holy cow, sorry about that.. Which sidewinder are you referring to?? I apologize for not responding. If you wouldn't mind, send me a PM and I will check it out. I have cleared sooooo many PMs I may have cleared it on accident. Thanks!

-Rick-

If you're interested in branching out a little, I have a couple of orange Hornets with the Ace Race stamp, and would sell one or both. I believe they're both ESP plastic, between 170-175g, and are gently used (not much since the Ace Race itself).

I have read a couple of threads talking about Cryztal Wasps. I dont know for sure of their existence but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I honestly dont know for certain. I am hoping so :) A few cryztal discs is all I need to complete my collection... MU HAHAHAHAHA

No such thing as crystal comets or wasps...whomever said there were such a thing was pulling your leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts