• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Orc like discs

I've thrown a couple escapes, moonshine and bio-fusion, and they were both less stable than almost all my orcs. I've got a collection of pearlies, a few older champs, a few stars, and a domey pop top that I'd call overstable enough to throw full power into a 15mph headwind. In less windy conditions, I bag a seasoned Tulsa for stable shots that need to fade or not flip in the 330-390 range. Orcs are an easy 10% longer than my rival and eagles.

I thought the escapes were pretty close to the TD and would pop up to crazy straight lines where most orcs, unless truly beat, have a fade as they slow.

I've thrown a couple escapes, moonshine and bio-fusion, and they were both less stable than almost all my orcs. I've got a collection of pearlies, a few older champs, a few stars, and a domey pop top that I'd call overstable enough to throw full power into a 15mph headwind. In less windy conditions, I bag a seasoned Tulsa for stable shots that need to fade or not flip in the 330-390 range. Orcs are an easy 10% longer than my rival and eagles.

I thought the escapes were pretty close to the TD and would pop up to crazy straight lines where most orcs, unless truly beat, have a fade as they slow.

I knew I couldn't be the only one.