• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce Talking About Her Brand New Driver Disc

The back half of this interview takes a strange turn.

It seems like Paige is on the precipice of emerging from some extended childish adolescence as a result of a lot of trauma that has stunted her development. Very bizarre comments about disabled people and her father that feel like they come from a teenager who's encountering the real world for the first time.

It seems like Paige is on the precipice of emerging from some extended childish adolescence as a result of a lot of trauma that has stunted her development. Very bizarre comments about disabled people and her father that feel like they come from a teenager who's encountering the real world for the first time.
i said that before and people dismissed it

if i took audio only back half of the clip and gave it to a person who is not involved in dg at all and asked to guess the speakers age what do you think the guesses would hover around

shes lost

i said that before and people dismissed it

if i took audio only back half of the clip and gave it to a person who is not involved in dg at all and asked to guess the speakers age what do you think the guesses would hover around

shes lost
I wonder if getting sober will be a transformative next step.

What? Care to elaborate?
Quite sympathetic to using alcohol as a defense mechanism to hold off childhood trauma. But I'm also hopeful the bridge incident could serve as a rock bottom moment, and now that she's bolstered by strong relationships and a support network, I wonder if she'll take the opportunity to embrace the clear pain and healing that sobriety can make possible.

She has success as a result of being a screwed up sheltered kid. Nyjah Huston has interviews that go into this screwed up relationship he had with his father, and how it really is the reason he is as successful as he is. She's being honest.