• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

meh...he's only 945 rated. Paige can take him. ;)

Yeah, but he hardly plays much these days, not competitively or more than here & there. If you check history, you'll see he was a 970-985 player until the company took off.
Jeremy Rusco, without a doubt, would have been a 1000+ player if he'd kept rolling with his game instead of his business. The 984 he topped out at was really after he'd stopped playing as much to focus on the brand. He was a 970s player pretty quick, and then stalled out there when the time came to focus elsewhere.

I hope to see him back to focusing on his game as he ages. I'm planning on coming back to hitting it hard when I hit Masters and I hope I get to play against him a bunch because he was great to golf with at Amateur Nationals in 2007 and 2008 (4 rounds out of 6, that happening is the whole story of how I was sponsored for 10 years lol sheer luck of having the same rating as him for those early round groupings. EDIT: actually in 2007 we weren't similarly rated, he was way higher, so not sure HOW they grouped that year but in 2008 it was on rating).

Last edited:
To get this back on topic... Has Discraft said anything about Jawbreaker Fierce eventually becoming production runs? I'm interested in trying them, but I only throw production run stuff because I'm cheap.

Yeah, but he hardly plays much these days, not competitively or more than here & there. If you check history, you'll see he was a 970-985 player until the company took off.

Dude.....I've been tracking ol JR for several years now. When I played GBO I had a nice conversation with him. I was surprised how approachable he was. Now..I'll also go on record saying I disagree with some of things DD has done, but we'll save that for another thread. lol..

Thread drift but I will add, Jeremy really is super nice and genuine. I was very impressed by the guy and threw Trilogy only for a while after that just to support what he was doing and the way he went about it. I went back to a mixed bag after Paige left because I decided to support players instead of "teams" but I have nothing but good things to say about DD.

To get this back on topic... Has Discraft said anything about Jawbreaker Fierce eventually becoming production runs? I'm interested in trying them, but I only throw production run stuff because I'm cheap.

You'll get a production JB Fierce about as soon as they offer a production JB Luna.

I putt with the Fierce, got 3 identical protos (not test flight), love the plastic, flight is the same as the Deputy, very straight.

Anyway, Paige has been throwing that Crystal Fierce all over the place on coverage, doing an amazing job of making people like me want one and they are impossible to find.

Dang.

It would be cool if players or manufacturers would give us some expected time for restock, even if it was as accurate as "sometime in August". But yeah, shame to see discs that support players being out of stock most of the time.

I don't think we will get a crystal Fierce in a LONG time...unfortunately

I love the flight of the Fierce but I hate to have base plastic in my throwing putter.
I hope for a 2021 tour series Fierce in a better plastic...but Paige have the Buzzz as tour series so it looks bad for the fierce.

But to me I don't understand why Discraft can't make premium plastic putters a bit faster...it took a long time to get a real run of premium Lunas...so don't hope for a Fierce anytime soon

e3694603510a3a121d13fd78bcd774e2.jpg

:p:D

Yes I really want a CryZtal Fierce....my throwing putters are Crystal Luna, Crystal Zone and a stock Firece.
I really want to have a all CryZtal throwing putter lineup

Yesterday there was a flymart before the DGLO event and a bunch of Cryztal Fierces were sold. I've been seeing them on facebook for some pretty absurd prices. I'm planning to start throwing mine as soon as I meet up with my buddy to get them.

Yesterday there was a flymart before the DGLO event and a bunch of Cryztal Fierces were sold. I've been seeing them on facebook for some pretty absurd prices. I'm planning to start throwing mine as soon as I meet up with my buddy to get them.

Never buy those ridiculous inflated priced discs. None of that extra money goes to the player.

I wouldn't say never, Paige has a couple discs posted herself, I've gotta think those funds go to her? or does she just funnel them back to Discraft?

I paid retail for mine, I'm throwing them regardless of what they're "worth" on the internet.

Wonder how small batches Discraft would make for a player like Paige?
Let´s say she wanted 20pc ESP Fierce would they make that for her?

From what i heard Discraft made 1000pc of Lunas and Fierce in CryZtal to celebrate the x5 win

I don´t think Paige asked for a CryZtal. . .so maybe she now will ask for a ESP and they make a few to sell

Wonder how small batches Discraft would make for a player like Paige?
Let´s say she wanted 20pc ESP Fierce would they make that for her?

From what i heard Discraft made 1000pc of Lunas and Fierce in CryZtal to celebrate the x5 win

I don´t think Paige asked for a CryZtal. . .so maybe she now will ask for a ESP and they make a few to sell

She did ask for Cryztal. She was talking about the development of the mold and how much she liked it in that plastic when she was at the avocado ranch before the cryztals released.

Blah blah blah. Just make em and sell em. I'll take five, mid 160s please. Thank you. [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bought (for $40) my POTY Fierce and it's been worth it. I also was putting with TF Fierces for a while too (Luna is better in warmer weather, Fierce is great for cold/wet rounds), and pairing them with a Zone and Cryztal/TS Luna covered most of my shots (except the POTY Fierce shot which was covered by beat Lunas).

ESP Fierces would sell really well, as would any stock runs of premium plastic Lunas/Fierces

Latest posts