• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

I wouldn't say never, Paige has a couple discs posted herself, I've gotta think those funds go to her?

Of course, but if she's selling them above the price on discraft's website.... well..that's not cool by any means. Unless...she's adding some perceived value like a personal signature, etc, etc.

Wonder if Paige have tryed the Banger GT in premium plastic. . looks like she throws the JB
The Z COLORSHIFT BANGER GT looks nice

But both Paige and Missy throws that CryZtal Fierce +10 times a round. . so with that much exposure Discraft might make some more. . if the demand is high, and i think it is

Nice win this weekend, and she did not even have to play her rating to destroy the field

Wouldn't mind a spoiler round that last comment Jolt. We're only a day post.

I will think more about that in the future. . but i don´t really get spoiler in sports, once the event is over..its over and done

Sports IS a live thing. . .it´s just discgolf that have the wierd "have to watch Jomez ( or other post ) the day/week after and are afraid to know the results"

Is there a rule that you can only spoil in the event tread. . and how long should you wait to "spoil" ?

I dont really understand how you avoid spoilers in sports. ..stay of news, webb and away from friends and family?

I will think more about that in the future. . but i don´t really get spoiler in sports, once the event is over..its over and done

Sports IS a live thing. . .it´s just discgolf that have the wierd "have to watch Jomez ( or other post ) the day/week after and are afraid to know the results"

Is there a rule that you can only spoil in the event tread. . and how long should you wait to "spoil" ?

I dont really understand how you avoid spoilers in sports. ..stay of news, webb and away from friends and family?

In this case, the result is not a big surprise, so no big deal really.

I simply don't agree with sports being only a live thing at all. I watch no sports live. Partly because my favourite sports are all played in completely different time zones such that I'd have to be up in the middle of the night to watch them live. Or they're niche enough that live feeds aren't available for watching them.

I don't know if there are any hard and fast rules about spoiling, I know some people get very angry about it though. In terms of time, I figure long enough for someone with no time in their weekend to watch the post coverage of lead card. So I'm thinking at a minimum the Wednesday after a weekend tournament. You're right though that someone who wants to avoid spoilers can just avoid all potential sources.

But discgolf was live on youtube. . but i get the timezone problem, here in Sweden the FPO field was not ready before well after midnight and i had to get up at 06:00

The bigger the sport the harder it is to stay away from spoilers. . . but IF i care about spoilers i discgolf i would never go on a discgolf forum before i watched the rounds.

But to not spoil anything more.
I like Paige but she makes some odd plays. . .
R1 hole 1 she turns over her SOL way to much into the woods and have to scramble and make a C2 putt for par
R2 hole 1. . .now she throws her Buzz...again turns it WAY over into the woods on the right. . but saves par again
R3 hole 1. . .same Buzzz same turnover into the woods...this time she bogeys the hole

I guess she´s not going for the birdy with a Buzzz o SOL of the tee on that hole. . . she´s playing for par but is WAY of her landing spot. . the other girls on the card is 30-50m to her left and have o MUCH better angle to the basket

Just odd to see her make the same misstake 3 times in a row

Wouldn't mind a spoiler round that last comment Jolt. We're only a day post.

Oh boy.....I am hoping we don't get another 3 pages of the sports spoiler discussion.....again. *fingers crossed emoji*

I am pretty sure it has been settled, ad nauseum, a dozen times. If you do not want a result to be spoiled, entomb yourself in a "sports bubble". Avoiding the spoil is only on the one not wanting to know the results.....not the rest of earth's population. :doh:

Bored at work so just to have something to do i´m trying to figure out Paiges latest bag ;)

Putter Fierce ( proto? )

CryZtal Fierce
JB Banger GT
Zone. .Z i think

Z SOL
Buzzz one of the tour series and one more . .but that clear one could that be a CryZtal?

Missy Undertaker. . and i think one ESP
Z RAPTOR
ESP Swirl RAPTOR

SURGE SS Fly dye
2x ZEUS

Have not really seen much else

Doesn't she have a Ulibarri tour series Raptor in there? (Not sure if it's one of the ones you've listed). She did a fairly thorough bag breakdown early in the season on her YT channel. I suspect that would be a good place to confirm most of what you've listed. I think it was from before Memorial.

Yes she did a bag breakdown. . but as far as i can se VERY few of those discs are still in her bag
And yes the "US" Raptor she has is Uli Tour series 2019. . ESP Swirl one

Never seen her throw an OS mid. . but most of her other discs are quite OS.

Wonder if her next "own disc" will be an OS mid? . ..but Discraft have ALOT of those

Just have a lil courtesy.

Your in the bag exactly matches what I've seen as well. I'm surprised she doesn't bag a Force considering the Defender was her go to driver at Dynamic. She said the Surge SS is her go to driver right now.

Maybe in the process of testing out all of Discraft a new molds she discovered she was getting better drives out of more understable stuff than she used to throw?

No Nuke or Stalker in the bag either.

Don't worry about it....at all. It's easy to stay off the relevant social media sites until you can watch. The bigger issue is the thumbnails, title, descriptions in the videos. lol...

Don't worry about it....at all. It's easy to stay off the relevant social media sites until you can watch. The bigger issue is the thumbnails, title, descriptions in the videos. lol...

Yes every YouTube video basically have the first comment "congratulations......to the winn"

Your in the bag exactly matches what I've seen as well. I'm surprised she doesn't bag a Force considering the Defender was her go to driver at Dynamic. She said the Surge SS is her go to driver right now.

Maybe in the process of testing out all of Discraft a new molds she discovered she was getting better drives out of more understable stuff than she used to throw?

No Nuke or Stalker in the bag either.

I missed one..she has a Avenger SS in Z as a roller disc and extreme turnover

But it is kind of fun that of all Discraft drivers she now uses one of the slower and least popular as her max D driver....and the Surge SS is sold out everywhere now

One disc that she personally recommended to me was the Z plastic SOL. It took a little bit for me to figure out exactly where if fit in my game, but now I use it at least 3-4 times every round.:)

But it is kind of fun that of all Discraft drivers she now uses one of the slower and least popular as her max D driver....and the Surge SS is sold out everywhere now

Discraft's production is so jacked up they probably can't even supply their pro players with the discs they want. McB and Bro-D don't seem to have issues, it's likely a sexist thing.

Shelves are pretty bare of Discraft at my local shop. Owner is not a fan of them right now

Discraft's production is so jacked up they probably can't even supply their pro players with the discs they want. McB and Bro-D don't seem to have issues, it's likely a sexist thing.

Shelves are pretty bare of Discraft at my local shop. Owner is not a fan of them right now

To me it looks like Discraft is prioritizeing the more expensive Ledgestone and tour series disc over the normal stock disc at the moment

Latest posts