• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Par Save Productions

I agree. It took me a while to figure out what the maps were, but once I did I kept thinking, "What a great idea!"

Likely contributes to their longer production times, though. I am not sure the shot maps is something that could be incorporated into the 24hour uploads that we enjoy from JMP and CCDG. But it certainly is a nice little touch that sets PSP apart a bit.

Hmm... I wonder if these guys are the other crew at ledgestone? They released the feature card groups the other day and they were 4 total MPO cards with 3 edited.

I just checked...are there any Prodigy guys on any of those cards?

I just checked...are there any Prodigy guys on any of those cards?

Only Cat unless one of the local guys is. I'm not sure he is with prodigy anymore. I think I saw someone say that anyway. Actually, I think it was Dollar when I asked him on his YT comments, about who else was filming for Throw Down the Mountain.

Only Cat unless one of the local guys is. I'm not sure he is with prodigy anymore. I think I saw someone say that anyway. Actually, I think it was Dollar when I asked him on his YT comments, about who else was filming for Throw Down the Mountain.

I just thought of something...Dollar films his own stuff. I wonder if he's doing that card...or a buddy is filming.

Yea I doubt that card would be filmed that way. Too much star power there.;)

Well if it is Par Save that gets the other card, good luck to them.:thmbup:

The graphics in their videos are taking things to another level! :clap: Shot counts on each throw and maps of all throws at the end of the hole. :thmbup:

Yeah, really nice features. Another company I'll give props to would be SM productions for their use of putting distances of certain landmarks on the hole previews (like distance to the turn of a dogleg):

That course looks unbelievable too.

I watch pretty much all of the disc golf stuff on you tube. What they are doing with courses in Scandinavia is very cool.

Watched some of the Majestic last night. Those maps throwing each players' throws are super nice. Really cool to see the "clean" play with fewer throws, vs. someone hacking it through the rough as just a bunch of scribbles. Awesome feature, especially for a course like BRP.

Also, yeah, super helpful to have the throw count displayed on screen. Super helpful to have that running context for each throw. Like, is that 20 footer for birdie or par or bogey? Now you know!

anybody know what happened to these guys? haven't seen any new videos posted in a while. I know the season's pretty much over, but it looked like they got off to a great start

Latest posts