Patriot DGC

Permanent course
3.665(based on 25 reviews)

BraveThrower43

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Patriot DGC

Food for thought for potential first-time players. Through 20 reviews, course is getting a 3.07 rating from 7 TRs and a 4.15 from 13 non-TRs. Keep that in mind when coming here to play.

Food for thought for potential first-time players. Through 20 reviews, course is getting a 3.07 rating from 7 TRs and a 4.15 from 13 non-TRs. Keep that in mind when coming here to play.
As of July '19, 9 trusted reviewers give the course a 3.0 rating compared to a 4.38 rating from non-TRers. Congrats on being the most overrated course in the state.

Dang you really get caught up in being a tr, huh?

Dang you really get caught up in being a tr, huh?
The only value I give to TRs is that they tend to be people who have played lots of courses. Do I put more stock in someoneâ€(TM)s opinion if theyâ€(TM)ve played 100 courses versus someone who played 5? Yes. Yes, I do. HAGD

As of July '19, TRs give the course a 3.05 rating compared to a 4.07 rating from Non-TRs. If anyone doesn't understand why is worth noting, it's because despite TRs generally having a closer deviation of ratings for a course, the difference between their scores and non-TRs scores are usually within 0.25 from one another, barring a few outliers. At least out of the 30 NC courses I have checked so far,.