• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

Whew! No ten-up at Texas States. The streak is broken.
missing season 5 GIF by Broad City

Wow. You got three solid misogynistic tropes into less than two lines. Strong work.
Wow you totally misread what I said. Just like Paul Mcbeth is past his prime. Dad life family life. Rest easy cupcake a father of 2 girls is not the one to call misogynistic. My game declined after I started my family. It's just an obvious point. Things become more important that throwing plastic at trees. Also I don't think you know what misogynistic means. I never once bashed her as a woman. She is arrogant (a term used for anyone). Past her prime (phrase used to say you're not as good as you used to be). Starting a family ( realizing there is more to life that throwing discs). Please come at me with some BS calling me misogynistic.

Wow you totally misread what I said. Just like Paul Mcbeth is past his prime. Dad life family life. Rest easy cupcake a father of 2 girls is not the one to call misogynistic. My game declined after I started my family. It's just an obvious point. Things become more important that throwing plastic at trees. Also I don't think you know what misogynistic means. I never once bashed her as a woman. She is arrogant (a term used for anyone). Past her prime (phrase used to say you're not as good as you used to be). Starting a family ( realizing there is more to life that throwing discs). Please come at me with some BS calling me misogynistic.
I think this is a simple correlation/causation logic fallacy. Simon seems to have to excelled after starting a family. Therefore ALL players will excel after getting married and having a family?

If Paige and Paul are indeed simply moving past their prime, I would suggest the reasons are varied and numerous.

I think this is a simple correlation/causation logic fallacy. Simon seems to have to excelled after starting a family. Therefore ALL players will excel after getting married and having a family?

If Paige and Paul are indeed simply moving past their prime, I would suggest the reasons are varied and numerous.
Paige's drinking and injury would seem to have a much more directly causal relationship to her poor performance than any of these speculative armchair psychological diagnoses.

Speculative? Like your insane postulations of drinking?? Troll elsewhere.
it's not exactly a secret. Paige likes to have a good time, and she's certainly not the only one on tour who does.

It's not a problem at all except that the latest influx of talent has a lot of folks who really take their bodies seriously.

Not having a family. I am just reading what metrics you use. Thus. Fascinating metric you are applying, however. Inserting your time constraints for the capability for a hobby against a professionals job is merely judgmental tomfoolery.

But seriously paige has been very washed since she was coping about not caring about winning anymore after getting smoked by women who didn't train their whole lives to throw discs.

She checked additional washed boxes by having EXTREMELY CRINGE overproduced montages released, people who aren't washed would have never let those happen.

No speculation about her personal life necessary her public one is more than transparent enough.

I'm still going to keep buying her discs though.

Pretty much what Bill said. I think Paige lost her fire a few years ago, and she pretty much said as much.

Bottom line is, she had an incredible run.
If she's in a good place personally, mentally, and with her DG career, who are we to say she should be doing better?

As dominant as Kristin's been, the fact remains that she's still got lot of work left to do, before matching Paige's achievements.

Just my 2¢.

What Bill and Bogey said. I will add started less than 4 years ago. The past 4 years, still top talent, using her skills to stay on cruise control, and winning some tournaments. But, the enthusiasm has been missing.

Then the broken leg comes along, and there's very little within her to rehab thru it. It took me a year to rehab an Achilles tendon reconstruction, and two more years to regain lost muscles. It sucks to get it back, and I've known several in rehab centers who gave up.

I've wondered how hard Paige has worked on her rehab, and getting her game back. What little I've seen of her on coverage, doesn't seem to be very hard. Some throws have been cringe worthy.

To me Paige for the past 4 years has been distancing herself gradually from the game, and seems to want to be somewhere else. This year that gap has been widening. See what happens with her, regardless she'll always be one of the greats.

The last time I saw happiness with Paige in Disc Golf was the Avocado Open 4 years ago. She was one of 4 players with Philo, Steve Rico, and Nate Perkins. They did the event right after the lock down started, and last time I saw enthusiasm from Paige.