• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul and Hannah McBeth's Tour Vlog

That's the furthest I've seen too. It'd be pretty impressive to get any further.

That's a fun little course. I'm definitely checking this out when I get home.

What were they doing in Wisconsin?

And Palmyra of all places.

That's a fun little course. I'm definitely checking this out when I get home.

What were they doing in Wisconsin?

And Palmyra of all places.

They filmed a video at Ben Askrens course. I think its great they picked Palmyra to go throw in their downtime instead of any of the Milwaukee courses. It is a fun course, but there are a lot of blind shots into really bad rough. When I was there I think we used a spotter on damn near every hole.

I had no idea who Ben Askren was. Just looked it up. I watched them play that course a couple days ago. I just assumed they were in VA and that was a random dude with a course. Interesting.

Is players assigned practice times?

I find it kind of odd that Paul is playing and giving advice to Innova FPO players

Who was that they were practicing with?

Is players assigned practice times?

I find it kind of odd that Paul is playing and giving advice to Innova FPO players

Why wouldn't he give advice to an upcoming FPO player?

Perhaps he made friends with them when he was on Innova?

Maybe she's friends with Hannah as well?

Why wouldn't he give advice to an upcoming FPO player?

Perhaps he made friends with them when he was on Innova?

Maybe she's friends with Hannah as well?

But as Discrafts top player he could have played with Discrafts FPO players and give them some screen time and advice

But i think its fun that he will play with the Mandujano sisters.

But i do stand at my point that it´s odd to see Discrafts top player helping his team mate/wifes competitors on team Innova. . .

From what I've seen over the years that might be overestimating the importance they place on their sponsorship teams.

Sometimes there might be logistical reasons for players to stick "with their teams", for example if Discraft might want their players all at Ledgestone and their top pros all representing at the USADGC, so some of those players travel together for a while. (Just an example, not saying this is true)

But, in general I've never noticed the pros at events I've played in and spectated at to be segregated by team. They rarely seem divided by that and don't seem to travel/eat/lodge based on team in my experience.

So I don't think those 4 are doing anything unusual, even if the 3 ladies are about to compete for cash against each other.

From what I've seen over the years that might be overestimating the importance they place on their sponsorship teams.

Sometimes there might be logistical reasons for players to stick "with their teams", for example if Discraft might want their players all at Ledgestone and their top pros all representing at the USADGC, so some of those players travel together for a while. (Just an example, not saying this is true)

But, in general I've never noticed the pros at events I've played in and spectated at to be segregated by team. They rarely seem divided by that and don't seem to travel/eat/lodge based on team in my experience.

So I don't think those 4 are doing anything unusual, even if the 3 ladies are about to compete for cash against each other.

Ok, I would have guessed that Discraft would like Paul to promote them as much as he can.
. . they do pay him alot to throw Discraft...and sell Discraft

But maybe Discgolf still is to small for the Teams to matter that much

Ok, I would have guessed that Discraft would like Paul to promote them as much as he can.

Disc golf is small enough that every touring pro knows every touring pro at least a bit. Start getting exclusive by who your sponsor is and the eventual negative publicity probably outweighs any small publicity gains you get for cutting off former relationships.

Disc golf is small enough that every touring pro knows every touring pro at least a bit. Start getting exclusive by who your sponsor is and the eventual negative publicity probably outweighs any small publicity gains you get for cutting off former relationships.

Well said.
In reality, there is VERY little segregation by teams out on the road.
They don't see it as a Zero Sum game.
Just a bunch of guys and gals trying to make a go of playing DG for a living and doing their best to survive.
I applaud Paul for helping out and being a true sportsman.

I think they're probably quite happy with their investment in Paul thus far.