• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Masters Worlds 2022 @ Peoria, July 12-16

Yeah, thanks for posting. Three club members and a handful of good buddies are down playing. I sadly decided to ride this one out and put Flagstaff on the agenda, for next year. Good shooting, to all those lucky geezers in Peoria.

That is rather amazing. Is he in the Hall of Fame? Or didn't he win MPO Worlds before?

1986 World Champion, 1987 World Cup Champion, 2001 Inductee into PDGA Hall of Fame, 2012 Grand Master World Champion, 2013 Sr. Grand Master Champion, 2019 Masters Champion 65+ 2019 Putting Champion and one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of competing against.

1986 World Champion, 1987 World Cup Champion, 2001 Inductee into PDGA Hall of Fame, 2012 Grand Master World Champion, 2013 Sr. Grand Master Champion, 2019 Masters Champion 65+ 2019 Putting Champion and one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of competing against.

And in disc form...and agree completely about nicest man you will ever meet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_232151.jpg
    IMG_20220712_232151.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 50
JohnE Mac back in action and a one stroke lead over Barry.

Holly Finley with an ace good enough for second place.

+7 on Northwoods Black is good enough for a 1000 rated round.

Been sending words of encouragement to a friend playing way over his head and on lead card today.

Should be a fun and exciting week of competition.

Post produced coverage? I think the PDGA is dropping these on their YouTube page, at least they did last year.

I'm here. Not playing well, but having a great time anyway! I met Holly at the player's dinner last night. She was super nice and took a few minutes to chat with me and the guys I was with. She mentioned the ace. We were wowed. 309' tunnel shot. I took a 4 on that hole today.

I'm here. Not playing well, but having a great time anyway! I met Holly at the player's dinner last night. She was super nice and took a few minutes to chat with me and the guys I was with. She mentioned the ace. We were wowed. 309' tunnel shot. I took a 4 on that hole today.

If you are playing AM's, what did you get in your players pack?

Players pack included:
  • 6 discs
  • 2 shirts
  • A jacket
  • A towel
  • A grip 6 belt with tourney logo buckle
  • A grip 6 wallet (I haven't figured out how it works yet).
  • A tournament hat

The clothing items appear to be good quality. 5 of the 6 discs that I got are premium plastic. The other one is a putter in what feels like a grippy baseline plastic.

Feldberg just posted on FB that he was hurt in doubles but will try to soldier on and play every shot sidearm if he has to. But now he's not expecting to contend this year.

OUCH is right.

eeekk Barry is +5 thru 6. :( , still only one stroke off the lead.

Lots of great battle going on. Too many divisions to keep track of them all.

Shout out to FJ12's MJ for a Eagle today, battling for 2nd place.

Who here would have known Holly Finley was competing in FP40?
I would have had 14 or 15 incorrect guesses at her age.

I was thinking the same thing!! Must be her first year, pretty sure she wasn't in FP40 last year.
I probably would have gone Over 15 on incorrect guesses!! :doh:

Foot fault? There could be a mini hidden in the grass, but it sure looks like he missed his mark. I don't think most people would put the previously thrown disc in that place relative to the mini on anything but maybe a standstill.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Masters R2 H2 Orrick S2.jpg
    Masters R2 H2 Orrick S2.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 122