• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # & your age

dgdave said:
Wow. So besides Mr. Australia, I have the lowest # so far. That's kinda weird

Yea, I am a little shocked we don't have more old heads here!

I love having a number under 20,000 now that they are getting up into the mid 30,000's!

I forget what year I actually joined though... I think it was late in the year in either 2000 or 2001.... I think...

#33708, and I'm 57.

Didn't start playing until 8 months ago, and it looks like I'm about the oldest fart around -- at least the oldest one who haunts these pages.

My goal is to make Pro by the time I'm 70. :wink:

roadkill said:
ericdmb said:
dgdave said:
Wow. So besides Mr. Australia, I have the lowest # so far. That's kinda weird

Yea, I am a little shocked we don't have more old heads here!

Old Head here:

Steven Maerz

Age 40
PDGA 4512
Joined 1988

I knew you were on here - you still in PA? I thought I would see you at Sedgley on New Years day...

ericdmb said:
[
I knew you were on here - you still in PA? I thought I would see you at Sedgley on New Years day...

Well my mailing address is still in PA but I'm only home about two days a month.

I made a career change in Sept. I now drive eighteen wheeler all over the 48 states on the mainland. Currently in Minneapolis. Headed for Chicago tonight and then tomorrow I leave for Vonore Tennessee.

I haven't played except for 2 rounds last week in Dallas. I'm hoping to play more in the Summer but I won't get to play as much in the MADC area as I have in the past.

roadkill said:
ericdmb said:
[

Well my mailing address is still in PA but I'm only home about two days a month.

I made a career change in Sept. I now drive eighteen wheeler all over the 48 states on the mainland. Currently in Minneapolis. Headed for Chicago tonight and then tomorrow I leave for Vonore Tennessee.

I haven't played except for 2 rounds last week in Dallas. I'm hoping to play more in the Summer but I won't get to play as much in the MADC area as I have in the past.

Well good luck out there and I hope you enjoy the new career path! I hope it allows you to hit more courses during your travels.

I am 24 for 2 more weeks and my PDGA number is 31913 for a nice palindromic number that I can easily remember. Course it's easy to get carried away when typing it and ending up with 319191913 or something like that :lol:

PDGA#: 28160

4th year...lookin' to get some bionics to compete with the 30000's.