• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Skirmish bag

tdschrock1

Double Eagle Member
Since there was a lot of overlap in the Contender thread, here is a thread to discuss the Skirmish - a smaller, less expensive backpack
The Skirmish will take longer than any other bag for us to get out to consumers just because we are going to need VERY large quantities to get the price point we want. Along with that with behind closed door changes we need to make sure it is feasible from a business stand point. We will have pics renderings etc sometime in the future. (**the skirmish will feature a small combo of horizontal storage and vertical storage in a very sexy package."

So far, Chris has mentioned ... possibly 125 dollar price point but still is a good price.
...final design will be produced by the end of this month. There is horizontal and vertical disc storage
If i know Chris there will not be a rainfly but there will be an internal frame. Thick padded straps an most likely sternum buckle

Last edited:
sounds like a nice bag for my wife

I can agree with that. My Contender is huge (which I love) but my wife and daughter could share a smaller one. My wife doesn't like using quads with her Crunch Box because she has back problems so I'm usually stuck carrying two bags....hopefully this will alleviate my problems!

Still waiting on the final product myself fellas. I can post the original sketch it was based off if you are interested?

Do we know colors yet?

And yes to pictures, so x3?

Pictures kilgus?
tumblr_lc12x4w2yu1qaptap.gif

They're advertising a first run at a retail price that never existed? Not sure how Chris would feel about them saying the retail price was $199 and then dropping it $20 to sound like a deal when $179 is still more than it ever was from Physical Flight directly.

Not to mention that's a prototype picture, not a true first run bag.

Plus, that's not the Skirmish, and there's another thread for the Contender already.

They're advertising a first run at a retail price that never existed? Not sure how Chris would feel about them saying the retail price was $199 and then dropping it $20 to sound like a deal when $179 is still more than it ever was from Physical Flight directly.

Not to mention that's a prototype picture, not a true first run bag.

That is definitely not the Skirmish, as you have mentioned that was the proto Contender...2nd run Contender photos are going up as we speak

^^^im waiting on the drawings from the production guys, I'm not in direct control of the skirmish so I'm just a relay right now til everything is complete.