• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures of your Mini Disc Golfers

peppermack

Double Eagle Member
Hey, so my daughter loves to come out and practice her putting with her dad. Anytime we are outside and I am practicing she has to grab a putter or two and slam them in the basket! Here is the pic, post pics of your kids engaging in a little DG Fun!!

PICT0013.jpg

This one's from last fall, but she loves coming with me for a few holes before hitting up the park. She's developed some pretty good distance using a strange flick method. She's the best caddy ever, compliments me on every shot. "Great throw daddy!" :D

n532820265_1896930_3981.jpg

Here a picture of my oldest from about a year ago. He was almost 5 years old when this picture was taken. I've got a really cute one of my youngest at home that I'll have to upload later.

3941909054_b6765550e2_o.jpg

Eli getting ready to drive:

DSCF4251.JPG

Another drive (look at that heel pivot):

DSCF3889.JPG

Josh with his favorite mini (even a broken leg doesn't stop him from playing):

f923fecd-ee16-403a-96ff-79a9cc4fce57w.jpg

AbelRod said:
Banzai said:
Playing the Owl in Sabbattus, ME.
Abel is Sick.. he kills flick putts too
You would know, you saw him drain that 25 footer. :)

My kid's current bag:
129g DX Stingray - S-curves, annies, max D
118g S Wizard - Hyzers, putts.

great idea for a thread. i'll have to take some pics next time I practice with my daughter. she has a 100g polecat of her own that she throws from behind her back.

Furthur, there is something wrong with you posting in this thread with that avatar... :wink: