• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures (warning post contains pictures)

thatdirtykid

Older than my birth year suggests.
I decided we need a place to post random pictures.

The following were all friends. I cant take pics of myself. or at least not well ;-), but i can take video (the best ones of me got edited by one of the guys thinking he was talking pics :lol:)

We played in the snow (as we have been doing the last month and a half). Playing some alternates on the campus course.
zach2extpf5.jpg

35ftputtbr9.jpg

Even DX plastic's grip isnt flawless. . . friends grip slips and hits the rail... He ended up re-teeing w/ a mini, accually hitting my tripod but i couldnt fit a big enough resolution pic to see the mini on the forum
railbangerfj7.jpg

Mad I caught him hiting the rail so well, he uses his putt to try to take out the camera. . .

willsendsonetothecameraxi1.jpg

finishingupthedayqv1.jpg

another good action shot. . .

dutchsnatchesonerj2.jpg

and one that keeps my friend from looking/sounding like all he does is throw stuff at me and railings:

will2extmy2.jpg

or he took ctp here w/ a nice anny (pin is in view to the right of screen)

willannys4sf1.jpg

dom, your pictures make me miss the color of grass. . . and the mountians. This summer (or spring :) ) I will have to get some pics of our mountian courses.
Nice pics :D

Thatdirtykid said:
dom, your pictures make me miss the color of grass. . . and the mountians. This summer (or spring :) ) I will have to get some pics of our mountian courses.
I think in the spring, nothing beats mountain evergreen forests.

I'll post some more today. One of the object courses I play is covered in flowers and beautiful mushrooms in the spring and summer.

Lots of the crazy red and yellow posinous ones.

the grass is always greener... i want some snow. we played our ice bowl in 50 degree weather...

domromer said:
Is the basket hafway submerged?
Yes, that was from the 2005 Wintertime Open in Pasadena, CA. Saturday night had one of the biggest rainstorms SoCal has ever had. The course had to be modified for play on sunday because three of the holes were underwater.

redspexxx said:
the grass is always greener... i want some snow. we played our ice bowl in 50 degree weather...

Ours was in 40 degree weather. It was an oddly warm day for this winter. . . Still played in a foot + of snow.

Thatdirtykid said:
redspexxx said:

Ours was in 40 degree weather. It was an oddly warm day for this winter. . . Still played in a foot + of snow.
The Ice Bowl I played in last weekend was 85 degrees.

Latest posts