• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Please help me Heavy duty plastic box holds discs

reaper

Hello everyone, please if there is anyone that can tell me who makes this box or sell this box I would much appriecate it. It is super heavy duty gray plastic it has a truck tire bottom I think it came with lids these also should be stackable. It measures 10 1/2 in. by 23 1/2 in. The person I got it from said he paid 20$ back in '05, '07 a piece. Also I think maybe I have seen them at gunshows cuz the lids like intertwine together when they close or something. Shoot me a p.m. if you know. Thanks

Attachments

• 20131005_005534.jpg
    20131005_005534.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 172
I once found these online, but shipping them is extremely expensive, and you will probably find a minimum order of something in the dozens, if not hundreds. It's a pretty rare size that works for discs, so you're not likely to find them in a retail store.

It also looks like Grainger carries them, at least online. They may have some of them in their brick & mortar locations. You may also try Lowe's Home Improvement stores, as they own Grainger.

Also, the best I can tell, they're made by a company called Buckhorn, and called "Straight Wall Containers".

Well damn. Now I feel stupid. I bought one of these online just a few months ago, but unfortunately I've completely forgotten where I got it from. I want to say it was around $20-$40. If I figure anything out or recover some memories, I'll let you know.

just do a search of your e-mail. if you need a really generic search string, try things like "order", "invoice" , or "receipt". Unless you delete your e-mails, which you shouldn't, and this is why. :D

We have ordered these directly from the manufacturer (Buckhorn Inc.) in the past. I believe that this is it.

http://www.buckhorninc.com/products/hand-held-containers/sw24111002.aspx

We split our last order with another disc golf promoter because Buckhorn's minimum order went up significantly. As of last year, we had to buy a total of 111 of them at a crack.

Like someone already mentioned, shipping is a killer for someone wanting to pick up a few of them. Almost all of the ones we didn't need were sold to locals.