• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Polecat

I don't really throw Polecats, but's I'd consider buying one for the art. The look on his face is so great.

OK, the pre-order form lives HERE in a Google Form.

A few notes to keep in mind when filling this out:

People in this thread are awesome; please disregard the form's pricing information when choosing how many to buy. I will sell these "at cost" to people in this thread. $11 flat fee per disc ($22 for 2, $33 for 3, etc) because this is what they cost me. To make sure you get this pricing, enter your forum screen-name into the nickname field and follow it with "Polecat". So I would be "Marmoset Polecat". If I don't see this nickname, then I will send an invoice for a much higher amount :)

The only colors they have in stock are white, pink, and magenta. Sad face. And the only weights they have are 173 to 175g. I wish they had more to choose from but it is what it is. I heard a rumor that there *might be* a few yellows in stock. This is not verified. If I get any of these, I will sell them as unicorns for a slightly higher price. Naturally, y'all will get a prorated price on these if they happen.

I will buy any misstamped discs for very cheap and sell them accordingly. Keep your ears open for this info!

Please let me know if I missed anything, this is my first time doing this! And thanks so much for the interest. I've been wanting a custom Polecat stamp for a loooooong time and you are helping my dreams come true!

Done. Love that pink is a choice. Pink and Purple Polecats embarrass your competition the most.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Done. Love that pink is a choice. Pink and Purple Polecats embarrass your competition the most.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks a million!!!
They told me "all we have is white and two kinds of pink." Those are my two favorite colors, so it works for me :) Black and or gray would have been suuuuuuper nice, though :(

I ordered two and put pink and magenta as my color choices. Ideally would want one of each, if possible, but it's not critical
Amazing, thanks!
This is easily doable and I'll make sure it happens. I'm documenting your choices in an Excel sheet so that I don't forget hahaha

I'd grab a couple and my friend is also interested. I'm up in Canada though, is that an issue for cost/shipping?

I'd grab a couple and my friend is also interested. I'm up in Canada though, is that an issue for cost/shipping?
Shipping to Canada is always more expensive and slow. I don't mind shipping there, I'm just letting you know it will be bad hahahaha! Please PM me an address or postal code so I can give you an estimate.

Shipping to Canada is always more expensive and slow. I don't mind shipping there, I'm just letting you know it will be bad hahahaha! Please PM me an address or postal code so I can give you an estimate.

PM sent, thanks for checking.

What do you think the odds of a premium plastic run are? I don't want to blow my load on DX ones if there are potential premiums in the future.

What do you think the odds of a premium plastic run are? I don't want to blow my load on DX ones if there are potential premiums in the future.
Very low in my opinion. I'm surprised they even had DX blanks for custom stamping.

Walking through the Innova warehouse is a real eye-opener. Some of my favorite molds barely have any shelf space while Aviars, Rocs, Teebirds, Thunderbirds, and Destroyers have huge spaces allocated. The number of Destroyers alone is mind boggling!

If premium Polecats ever become available, I will stamp some. But im not holding my breath for that. Sorry :(

OK, the pre-order form lives HERE in a Google Form.

A few notes to keep in mind when filling this out:

People in this thread are awesome; please disregard the form's pricing information when choosing how many to buy. I will sell these "at cost" to people in this thread. $11 flat fee per disc ($22 for 2, $33 for 3, etc) because this is what they cost me. To make sure you get this pricing, enter your forum screen-name into the nickname field and follow it with "Polecat". So I would be "Marmoset Polecat". If I don't see this nickname, then I will send an invoice for a much higher amount :)

The only colors they have in stock are white, pink, and magenta. Sad face. And the only weights they have are 173 to 175g. I wish they had more to choose from but it is what it is. I heard a rumor that there *might be* a few yellows in stock. This is not verified. If I get any of these, I will sell them as unicorns for a slightly higher price. Naturally, y'all will get a prorated price on these if they happen.

I will buy any misstamped discs for very cheap and sell them accordingly. Keep your ears open for this info!

Please let me know if I missed anything, this is my first time doing this! And thanks so much for the interest. I've been wanting a custom Polecat stamp for a loooooong time and you are helping my dreams come true!

Welp, I should have read this before I filled out the pre-order from the link in the marmodisc art thread. Ha. Oh well, it's only a few bucks on a one disc order.

Welp, I should have read this before I filled out the pre-order from the link in the marmodisc art thread. Ha. Oh well, it's only a few bucks on a one disc order.

And for a good cause/guy, no less. @marmoset, please invoice me according to your general populace pricing schedule. I'd like to see your efforts rewarded more than I worry about $10.

And for a good cause/guy, no less. @marmoset, please invoice me according to your general populace pricing schedule. I'd like to see your efforts rewarded more than I worry about $10.
LOL, ooops... I already marked you down for the DGCR price :) I have been keeping an eye on the incoming orders and making sure all the DGCR names I recognize are marked for the reduced price!

Thanks for supporting me regardless of whether y'all ordered at the full price or the reduced price!

Latest posts