• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

So I killed the original thread? Lol

No, they have been being cut off at 5,000 posts lately to help spare the server, and we were about 85 posts over that. I think my comment "No part 2?" Killed it :\

Sorry. :eek:

I'll start this off.
552973_3090991195879_1659179341_n.jpg

Ready for our 5 day west Michigan boys weekend!! My Grip full and ready, my Flak of backups, my bro-inlaws Comp full and ready, his Fade of backups, and a Revo of miscellaneous lol. And we have 2 more guys with smaller bags full lol

DSC01163.jpg

Ready for our 5 day west Michigan boys weekend!! My Grip full and ready, my Flak of backups, my bro-inlaws Comp full and ready, his Fade of backups, and a Revo of miscellaneous lol. And we have 2 more guys with smaller bags full lol

DSC01163.jpg

Wish I didn't have to miss out :thmbdown:

DSC01163.jpg

and you have Candy Land!!

lol I was waiting for the Candy Land comments. No Candy Land, but we do have a bag of really yummy cookies :)

I think I got a couple of nice pics from Holler in the Hills but I haven't had time to look at them :(. My 2.5 yr old has refused to go to bed for the last couple of weeks :wall::wall: all I want to do is sit down and look at them but instead I'm spending my time in a debate with my kid about how important sleep is. Go the F to sleep. Hopefuly this will be the night I can post a few.

Water is most likely down. Haven't seen much rain in NKY. Don't think they have had much down there either.