• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

My cat likes the Innova Archon as his pillow I guess.

Attachments

• pavel.jpg
    pavel.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 127
Yeah you do. Hit me up -- let's play. (I just had a good run through Washington including three rounds at Shelton, which was fantastic golf.)

Will do. Wish you had pm'd me when you were going to be up here, I'm free about every day now. I track Shelton so I saw your score stats. That's a great course. (BTW, did you see sunkissd's post before the mods took it down? Cool disc golf photo!)

Will do. Wish you had pm'd me when you were going to be up here, I'm free about every day now. I track Shelton so I saw your score stats. That's a great course. (BTW, did you see sunkissd's post before the mods took it down? Cool disc golf photo!)

I wish I'd have thought of it. I was up there for work. I'll be back though, for sure. I missed the photo, I guess.

Took this over the weekend on hole 18 at Shore Acres Park in Saugatuck, MI. Not exactly a cool picture but it is pretty sexy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 103
Display rack

Got sick of rifling through plastic bins so I bought a DGA display rack and put it in the garage. Since it has eyelets at the top I'll be mounting it to the wall at some point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 161
On a recent road trip, I stopped at a little 6-hole course at a medical center, not expecting much. Instead, I found this gorgeous gem of a course. It didn't hurt that the colors were fantastic.

Latest posts