• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I think I need to get out more with my camera. These are the only two I have taken in November and December.
31364089616_c758ca80da_z.jpg

31400273455_0483617fa7_z.jpg

Fortunately I took a ton in October and September, way too many to share here.

30314960396_50450ceecf_z.jpg

30465254296_ec43e0a28b_z.jpg

29555687862_a438212632_z.jpg

Got this great tombstone yesterday, right into the wood!

Even better, it was with a Hatchet, with the stamp in the perfect location! :clap:

Here are a couple pics from Poli Poli.
I was lucky enough to find it and the locals agreed to let us play:)
Very nice course due to its location and privacy.

First pic is looking at the hour glass shape of Maui.
Second is hole 2 for the locals, they call it Rolli Poli. The holes are named instead of numbered. There is a trail to the left that brings you down and around to the fairway after you drive.
3rd is a pic of 1 of 2 Buddha we found.
A Big Thanks to the locals for allowing us to play.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3615.jpg
    IMG_3615.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 118
I'd like to share these fantastic images from the annual Colorado Disc Golf Events calendar contest.

VIEW GALLERY ON IMGUR
VIEW GALLERY ON FACEBOOK

12 photos are chosen to feature on the online CDGE calendar as well as the monthly banner photo on the CDGE Facebook page.

This year's selections not only show the beauty and diversity of Colorado's courses but also its variety of players. Men, women, young, old and even some of our top professionals in Eagle McMahon (Discmania), Joe Rovere (Innova Discs) and J.c. Kester (Discraft Disc Golf) are pictured.

For more information on all disc golf events in Colorado, please visit the online CDGE calendar or the CDGE Facebook page.
Enjoy!

acmFiQ1h.jpg

Not one to promote tombstone pictures, but...so close to a thumber ace. When I played through a second time it hit same distance away, but to the other side of the basket, but fell out of the tombstone so I didn't bother to take a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club opened for business in San Marcos, Texas a couple of years ago and we've been working lately on our new pro shop. As a salute to Texas disc golf, we added this Texas map inlay in the middle of the mosaic tile floor we're currently installing. It measures 5 feet by 5 feet, and includes pins to show the locations of the top 25 disc golf courses in the state, according to DGCR. A red pin (below and right of the basket) shows the location of the Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club in San Marcos.

d9ee16e12be77cd07a08edf8cb405709_zpsgn33ruk7.jpg

9eaf51ea38fb044a1f6c008cad64839c_zpskklnm5zt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club opened for business in San Marcos, Texas a couple of years ago and we've been working lately on our new pro shop. As a salute to Texas disc golf, we added this Texas map inlay in the middle of the mosaic tile floor we're currently installing. It measures 5 feet by 5 feet, and includes pins to show the locations of the top 25 disc golf courses in the state, according to DGCR. A red pin (below and right of the basket) shows the location of the Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club in San Marcos.

That is really cool! :thmbup:

that IS really cool... I see an agate slice in there too

Wow and whoa and what!!!! Nice work!