• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

18 discs, scorecards, minis, and ript deck on one pocket. gum, wallet, knee brace in the other. i might be able to put one under my fly dry towel in the second cupholder though.....

I carry 19 discs. I made a center storage section:

Bagwithlables2.jpg

Bagwithlables1.jpg

stupid question but why do you carry a baseball? i bet its been answered just too lazy to look for the answer. D:

is that the standard divider?

Yes it is. I just adjusted it to have the drivers on one side, and the mids and fairway drivers on the other. You can also put things on the outside of the dividers like extra discs. That is where my approach disc rides.

Just to show you how its done, here is my bag , with 20 discs stuff in it, and room to spare:

Baganddiscs012.jpg

Baganddiscs013.jpg

i think that is a good idea to write the names of the discs on the rim if they are of the same-ish color. nice.
I did that after I pulled the wrong disc for a shot during a tournament, and it cost me two shots. Now, I just look at see what I want at a quick glance

I did that after I pulled the wrong disc for a shot during a tournament, and it cost me two shots. Now, I just look at see what I want at a quick glance

SAME THING happened to me, not during a tournament but cost me 3 strokes in a round for bag tags in my home club, i was so mad. D:

SAME THING happened to me, not during a tournament but cost me 3 strokes in a round for bag tags in my home club, i was so mad. D:

All the discs in my bag are now labled. It really works. I don't care what anyone thinks, because I know some people don't like ink on their discs.

All the discs in my bag are now labled. It really works. I don't care what anyone thinks, because I know some people don't like ink on their discs.

honestly im one of those people i like a clean looking disc. personal prefrence though, it doesnt bother me.

either way youre not throwing them right?

yeah like i said it doesnt bother me i focus on my game and my game only, what everyone else does is up to them, im not a guy that has to have the best discs and have the perfect form and prove everyone wrong i play to play and have fun like most other people. :)