• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Heres my new bag with homemade straps i moded from my hiking bck until i can afford new ones :)
l8ad4ccaf0b5545528f76fe.jpg

ld3b06a1082e240adb109bf.jpg

yea sorry for the poor cell phone picture but you work with what you got
i love the orange i wanted something a little different and its was actually
the only one in the store so i guess it was meant to be haha i like to call it
" The great pumpkin king"

the bottle caps are from my two fav beers which are pbr and fat tire then there is the first "new" beer i havent tired that i bought with my best friend when i turned 21 plus they make a cool ching when i walk

Here's my dirt crunch:
fadeCrunch_kennyredman.jpg

Inside it I have 11 and 2 putters:

Valk
Avenger SS
Star TBird
Champ Orc
ESP Stratus
Z XL
-
Shark
Roc
ESP Meteor
ESP Comet
Z Buzz
-
Banger GT
Focus - (Ace Race)

Bag.jpg

i just started playing, and just got this bag so does anyone know what else i can add to my bag? i just put a towel on it too

i know its an old thread but hey, why not.
DSCF6484.jpg

left to right
Star TL-Ace Disc
Champ Valk
Champ Wraith
Star SL
Star XCal
Star Beast
Champ Orc
Champ Destroyer
Champ Orc
Star Wraith
Pro Wraith-First ace
KC Pro Roc
Elite X Buzzz
Champ Panther
Omega AP Super Grip
DX Aviar
2 Front Putters are the "Focus" (ace race)

this may sound like a stupid question but what is the purpose of a mini disc?

the mini is used to mark your lie.
say im on a 1000' hole and i choose my favorite long distance driver, it goes 300', i need it again, i use my mini to mark where my previous drive landed and throw from my mini, kind of like a tee off-ish. lol. foot faults still apply and such.

Getting a Fade Tourney from someone on this site, my discs i sent him should be there wednesday then he is ging to order it, imma post pics when i get it, i cant w8

I just got my Fade Tourney bag in Camo today. It is replacing my Camo Crunchbox. The bag was just too small. So this bag should work wonders for me been waiting a while for it.