• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your DG wallpaper

Here is a Wellspring DGC pic into an oil painting.

Firefox_wallpaper.png

My wallpaper is a pic that I took at a temp course set up twice a year at the University of Arkansas for the Razorback Classic.
picture.php

The first is me at Paradise Plates in New Zealand last year. They play a tournament there each March after the Queenstown Open. It is private land, and those mountians in the background were featured in the Lord of the Rings movies.

The second is my youngest son at Colorodo Mountian College in 2009 on our way to the Grand Canyon. Grip it and rip it son!

Attachments

• IMG_7609.jpg
    IMG_7609.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 46
  • vaca 079.jpg
    vaca 079.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 45
just a phone camera pic...
but IT IS currently my desktop pic.

took it last week after our big ice storm.

Attachments

• Photo042.jpg
    Photo042.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 30
Charlotte's Web #2

Attachments

• Number 2 - Charlotte's Web.jpg
    Number 2 - Charlotte's Web.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 36
Holler in the Hills

beautiful blind anny shot if i remember right
Picture022.jpg

Yes indeed - a beautiful landscape a fun anny shot, I chose the forearm route when I was there a few weeks back... What a course... and the hole before this one - elevated tee box with tree blocking the left side of the box, no room for a run up about 150'.... yea, chose the same disc on a flick route (opto xXx) hit the basket, somehow finished with a 7 on that hole thanks to the basket also being elevated and on that crazy rock.

WHAT AN AWESOME COURSE!!!!

Latest posts