• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your love life in disc golf terminology.

They need to make refrigerator magnets so we can do the innuendo game.

WORDS

Technique: Hyzer Flip, Scooby, Grenade, Roller, Backhand, Flick, Thumber

Molds: Astra, Beast, Buzzz, Comet, Flying Squirrel, Medusa, Yeti

Disc types: Sparkle, Champion, Star, Driver, Mini

Misc terms: Ace, Hole, Throw, Bagger, Straps

It's funny b/c sometimes we use DG terminology as description in our everyday conversations anyway, like one time we rolled thru a Wal-Mart parking lot and were gazing at the folks wandering in.

My buddy sees a good looking gal and said something like, "Now there's a CE Firebird!"

Without missing a beat, I point at one of the hedgehogs riding the handicap scooter and said, "Well then she must be a dx BEAST".

Damn we cracked up for a whole minute

When it's wet, I can't get a grip on my Gremlin so I 4-finger grip my Polecat and aim for the backside of the hole. And I listen to Deep Purple.

My quote would be borrowed from that song 'Mercy' by Kanye West which my fiancee has been playing non-stop.

Drop it to the floor, make that ass shake
Whoa, make the ground move, that's an ass quake
Built a house up on that ass, that's an ass state
Roll my weed on it, that's an Astra*

* = pronounced 'ass tray'

OK so that's a stretch but if you knew me or my fiancee it would make a LOT of sense.

black ace :doh::wall::gross:
^ROFL!! :hfive:

I enjoy playing different courses. You may have to look hard to find them, but there are still quite a few quality courses that are established, nicely manicured, well maintained and a lot of fun to play. I prefer courses with a bit of character: elevation changes and curvy fairways make the game more interesting. Not a fan of courses with a lot of nasty brush.

I love to check out all the sexy new plastic, but never really play a round with 'em. For the most part, I have my best rounds with classics like Buzzzes, Valks, and TeeBirds.

I really try to play safe and stay out of trouble.

Last edited:

Latest posts