• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Does that plastic feel as amazing as it looks?

It does. Super glossy and you'd think it's slick but it's really grippy like the normal gold line. You can tell it's got the blend of opto though they are firmer and a tick more stable IMO. I love my recycled line of DD discs. They're the ones bagged and cheapest to replace. Just a shame they won't be ran all year long. I even like the stamps. Colors available are my only complaint but with the more pics I see here the better those become too.

Does that plastic feel as amazing as it looks?

Yes, yes it does. I am a huge fan of this recycled line. I can't believe that there are still Pures up on Marshall Street for 13 bucks! This is the disc people were clammering for and were paying 30+ bucks for a GL. This plastic is the same if not a bit nicer then GL.

Better get on the bandwagon now before they don't make them for a while. :clap:

8446281004_505bc4c7ef_o.jpg

Recycled River Cosmos!

It's not exactly a purchase... But I got a dyed Z Comet for free, and traded my GL River for a dyed Opto Fuse.

Thanks MrFixIt :thmbup:

2 175g McPro Aviars--unfortunately the guy put the wrong zip code on the package and they are being bounced around from one post office to another....I didn't know shipping was such a difficult thing to accomplish.

New swirly pearl Tern

Bought 2 proto Terns and a production run yesterday. I think the production Tern is gloriously with its swirly pearled motif.

Purchased some new Z Zones and a couple more SS Wizards to add to the collection. Starting to build a new glow bag. Haves: Glow Stalker, Buzz and Evo Wizard. Wants: Glow Zone and Avenger SS