• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Ee5rjrX.jpg

Found these guys at a local shop today.

These are my January discs. 1 S Wizard 1 Roadrunner 2 XD's 3 Wraiths 3 Nukes 1 Firebird 8 Comets

IMAG0182_zps1f1457ac.jpg

And then I sprained my ankle. I took a picture of my ankle but it doesn't do it justice so I won't post it

D2 Team Prototype, different plastic, very sweet.
179186_g.jpg

Better pic of these 2 beauties.
179189_g.jpg

179190_g.jpg

CE Eagle
179191_g.jpg

...+ some McPutters and blah blah blah.

I just pulled the trigger on a DX Condor($7.95? Jeeze I dunno, its a bit spendy). Awww yeahh sweet old school rollers will be had.

Since the last time I posted in here...

1 trespass
1 fugitive
1 judge
2 escapes
1 crystal zone
1 z zone(pif)
1 volt(pif)
1 amp
1 shock

A new Blizzard Krait 147. I seriously don't understand this disc its so overstable it turns over and goes into the ground after about 50 ft. Even thrown with a hard annhyzer it pops back over and just dives. My Blizzard Wraith is as straight as can be.:confused:

Attachments

• 20387_523348574353561_1962443554_n.jpg
    20387_523348574353561_1962443554_n.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 43
Ordered a champ shark from Disc Nation, a d4 proto from apdryva, a DD soft Judge in trade, and picked up one of my two dyemax from DD. The trespass I got the Fugitive is going to be run on monday in Fusion line. I have no open spots in my bag for any of these but that's not an issue. Come spring I will be playing so much I'm sure to lose some plastic.

A new Blizzard Krait 147. I seriously don't understand this disc its so overstable it turns over and goes into the ground after about 50 ft. Even thrown with a hard annhyzer it pops back over and just dives. My Blizzard Wraith is as straight as can be.:confused:

You mean understable right? Throwing it with OAT? I've had some light blizzard katanas that were super flippy but as long as you throw them with good form you can keep them from turning and burning. I'd trade it off if I were you.

2 gray DGL Rivers
1 pink MVP Shock
2 2nd run textured ions