• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just Ordered Two Archon Discs through Gotta Go Gotta Throw, A Star and Champion at the weight I want. Will repost the discs when I get them.

Weight set is 170-172 grams, the set I want. I hope these Disc for me are decently further flying Valkyrie like discs or if not I give them to somebody for a present.

Weight set is 170-172 grams, the set I want. I hope these Disc for me are decently further flying Valkyrie like discs or if not I give them to somebody for a present.

Archons are very underrated discs. Not the best gliders in the world, but they fly well. I've got a couple of Star Archons and a Champ Archon around here somewhere; maybe I'll put one in the bag for a round...

Archons are very underrated discs. Not the best gliders in the world, but they fly well. I've got a couple of Star Archons and a Champ Archon around here somewhere; maybe I'll put one in the bag for a round...

Innova sent me a holiday mini stamp star archon this XMas. Anybody want it?

Innova sent me a holiday mini stamp star archon this XMas. Anybody want it?

What is the Archon's weight?

I like 170-172 grams max for Drivers under 12+ speed as well as OS discs under 11+ speed. This includes Drivers that have max weight at or near 180 grams like the Stalker in Z that I use.

With midrange I like 174-176 grams or ~175 grams.

Putting putters are Max weight, driving putters if I used a putter is 5 grams off max like all other discs.

Last edited:

I like 170-172 grams max for Drivers under 12+ speed as well as OS discs under 11+ speed. This includes Drivers that have max weight at or near 180 grams like the Stalker in Z that I use.

Putting putters are Max weight, driving putters if I used a putter is ~5 grams off max like all other discs.

This model assumes the midrange is a 180 Gram max type diameter otherwise the molds are like a driver at 170-172 grams.

Putting putters are Max weight, driving putters if I used a putter is 5 grams off max like all other discs.

It's a 175

Big mail call today thanks to the guys at gateway. I had some disc buying catch up to do...

First impressions. The pure white plastic is exactly like fossil as I had hoped.

And the HD chief is is board flat. Can't wait!

Attachments

• 20200411_140359.jpg
    20200411_140359.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 43
The Chief seems like a putter I would like, shallow, flat, but not much Gateway sellers in Canada so it will have to wait.

Reach out to them directly. They have great customer service. I'm sure they can get some out to you.

Big mail call today thanks to the guys at gateway. I had some disc buying catch up to do...

First impressions. The pure white plastic is exactly like fossil as I had hoped.

And the HD chief is is board flat. Can't wait!

I have thought for a very long time that a Voodoo with the Sun logo from the Godsmack album with the song Vooodoo would sell very well just put Voodoo instead of Godsmack on the Sun stamp to avoid lawsuit.

Recently got an Innova Sidewinder from Infinite Discs. I have a thread in discs asking for suggestions to replace my Witness and that is the disc most recommended. I've thrown it during two rounds and I'm loving it for a forehand disc.

Attachments

• Sidewinder.jpg
    Sidewinder.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 27
Just Ordered Two Archon Discs through Gotta Go Gotta Throw, A Star and Champion at the weight I want. Will repost the discs when I get them.

discs say they have a 5 on the glide though I suspect that is more a 4 like a Valkyrie.

They are banana yellow Star 171 grams with 2 oops mini spots Where extra color turned those small freckles orange, this disc is about same color as my Star Valkyrie from 2009 Icebowl but with black Innova logo an white Archon top part, not all black like my Star Valkyrie.

The Champion pink 172 grams is with the full rainbow foil stamp that you can see all the colors when not shining in the light.

Both of the discs do feel like wide rim Valkyrie discs, at least how I would make a wider rim Valkyrie. Both are lower domed not flat top with the Star disc though.

Last edited:
Cuz they were calling me, I hadn't bought a disc in 2 months, both are in the 170g range and these flat, pearly Firebirds are tits.

Attachments

• IMG_20200501_172536.jpg
    IMG_20200501_172536.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 37
Just came in today.

Also bought but not pictured, a bunch of Prodigy 350G Pa2's

But, as it goes.

Swan 2 - BT Medium, mostly for my straight drives or straight upshots. Love the Swan 2. Just haven't been able to snag it in a more premium plaatic. I do like how i don't get much ground play from them though.

3 Harps - BT Medium, Tournament Burst and VIP. Liking them so far, the BT Medium seems to hold its stability better in a headwind, but it is puddle topped heavily.

Buzzz SS - Was expecting more of a hyzer flip disc but never got the chance to try it without a 30km/h tailwind.

2 Latitude 64 XXX - Plan on using these as utility discs, pretty overstable, handle a stiff headwind really well.

2 Vultures - 1 TI, 1 Sexy Pearly Z. Bought them to compare to my Anax's. I feel like they fly like a seasoned Anax, so I'm very happy with that.

Next week, probably more unnecessary discs lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200501_114142.jpg
    IMG_20200501_114142.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200501_114003.jpg
    IMG_20200501_114003.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 34