• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

From what I could tell on the Discraft site Big Z Roach was not getting updated in the lineup. They had all the discs in a row and all that changed on him was that the whatever he is holding Cigar/handmade/joint on new stamp is now obviously 100% a Marijuana joint the way it is rolled.

I could be wrong and just 0% update on that Disc.

I can't find that on their site. I really like the updated Buzzz logo. It looks really good up close. I think the Predator wins the most improved update.

I agree about the Buzzz logo. That one looks great. I have an older Big Z Predator and the stamp looks like a muppet. So really anything was an improvement on that.

I just got in the mail today From Gotta Go Gotta Throw a New Magnet in Jawbreaker 175 grams for a putter, yes I did the Sharpie of Ring from the Stamp for the mold, I am now just waiting on a new run of 173-174 gram for my longer 25-40 foot putter before I use the discs, no mater it will be too hot here for about 1 month to even use the Jawbreaker plastic. Odd this putter came in nearly the same highlighter green with blue flecks like one of my old Jawbreaker Magnet discs, but I asked for Light Green color as first choice just not the blue flecks thought those would be different, then second was blue, then finally red. I got new as my old Magnet discs got tore up putting. I also learned to not let Jawbreaker sit outside during the day for 1 week as that made discs not as durable.

Last edited:
Max weight Champion Mako3 in a lovely blue with a green swirl that really shows up on the rim. The thing flies like a family truckster.

Picked up my first Yeti. Feels good. Not too much puddle. We'll see if it makes the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 25
The $4 discs at PIAS had a DX Roc, a Champion RoadRunner (with patent number), and a elite z wildcat yesterday.

Also our local big box finally restocked on disc golf. Found a bright pink DX Valkyrie I just had to have. Valkyrie is one of those molds that is just such a buttery smooth flyer in DX.

Awesome set from AGL! The woodland Magnolia was a instant hit, it will kick my mcglow roc3 eventually when it beats in. Rest of the bunch are backup's, but I will probably bag another Ponderosa as the one I have is quite beaten in.

(Starting top left)
Alpine Cedar
Woodland Magnolia
Woodland Baobab
Woodland Ponderosa
Hemp Ponderosa

738eca7690bb0b9201ad3a29a70fb619.jpg

I found a 175 Gram Jawbreaker Magnet online On Amazon Via BikeSomeWhere, the Last 175 gram Magnet, coming July 1-7. I Do hope it is a Jawbreaker Magnet, The Soft Pro D is what the small image is showing when I ordered the disc on the Amazon Orders page. I should have got 2 Via Gotta Go Gotta Throw sooner as they only had one left when I ordered, just spent a bit looking for a 173-174 disc for my longer putter the day before I ordered.

4 more Pro Wraiths are here. At the rate I'm losing these, I should probably get some more on order :\

attachment.php

Attachments

• wraith.jpg
    wraith.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 78
4 more Pro Wraiths are here. At the rate I'm losing these, I should probably get some more on order :\

attachment.php

I should be getting 3 pros, a DX and a Star in tomorrow hopefully. We're gonna end up with all of them at this rate 🤫

Got Wraith? :D

Have you found Wraith Discs you lost?

Naw...2 were lost to the nastiest ponds I've ever seen in a park. One was lost on a really fun hole 2 hours away. I'm not going back for that one.

Pro is kind of an underrated plastic IMHO

No doubt. I have almost all my drivers in Pro. It seems to work well for my arm speed in lighter weights.

I should be getting 3 pros, a DX and a Star in tomorrow hopefully. We're gonna end up with all of them at this rate 🤫

Or in my case, the people finding my losts discs will end up with all of them. :)

I lost my lone dx in a pond a few days ago. I feel your pain lol.