• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I was going to purchase some discs from discgolfcenter for the first time. Does anyone recommend them? It says they have free shipping too

Not exactly a purchase, but I got these from the Birdie Bash. Although that Ibex looks a little brighter here.
bbdiscs2013_zps6d6975d7.jpg

And a nice ESP XL.
espxl_zpsb6ee86ca.jpg

They had some with the big XL and the little Discraft on the stamp, but they were all max weight, and green. I prefer the big XL, but I also prefer being able to find my disc.

Just went shopping. Picked up some new some used.

Absolutely love the Star Rhyno.

Too bad it rained 7 inches here the past 2 days so no discin for a few days.

Attachments

• discs1.jpg
    discs1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 75
I was going to purchase some discs from discgolfcenter for the first time. Does anyone recommend them? It says they have free shipping too
They are pretty competitive on pricing. I order a good but from them and think im up to 10% discount now. Only thing that sucks is their shipping. Expect your order to be shipped two days after you order and normally takes 7-10 days depending on where you live. They ship pretty basic so you have to request tracking info bc you wont get it.

DGC used to be much better. I always had my order shipped within a day and in hand within 3. The previous two orders late last year were BAD. Nearly 2 weeks transit for both. Fedex Smart Post is anything but smart. BUT, my last order was MUCH better. Ordered Sunday, shipped Monday afternoon and in hand by Friday. If they can keep that up, I will start recommending them again. Guess that means I'll have to order something else to verify. :thmbup:

Just bought 4 Champ Wraiths-

2 beautiful pearly pre flight
1 x-out
1 regular champion with a tourny stamp

Possibly some Opto Pures after a strong response to my driving putter thread :p

Pictures tomorrow.. but the other night I went a little crazy :) Lol 11 discs total. 9 out of the 11 were lat/dd/westside. The other 2 were a Trak and echo Teebird. Stay tuned.

Just received my "holy grail" in the mail today...172.6 CE Glow Eagle X! I need to go get cleaned up...

attachment.php

Attachments

• P5310002.jpg
    P5310002.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 271
Um.... Too much to type! Its getting real scary I need to stop!> within a few month period I have an entire Lat64. lineup with countless backups, new putters galore... its probably the worst slope I have hit in years DAMN YOU DISC GOLF!!!

Recently picked up an EMac Ti wasp (just because) and it turns out I actually like the disc it is already in my bag.