• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

d9hhf8A.jpg

Went to DD to ask about a course being put in a camp near town so I can help get work started on it ended up leaving with $50 in stuff because I'm weak. New hat, swirl green classic judge misprint that is my new favorite color, black emac sig classic judge that feels butter soft and is going in the bag immediately, and an opto striker that was flat and I was crushing straight all morning. It's going in the bag too. Great finds on everything. That place will put me in poverty.

Max weight candy!

I love it when somebody shows up in the parking lot of your local disc golf course selling primo plastic. To wit:
Weight: 180.1g:

Weight: 180.7g:

Weight: 180.0g:

Weight: 180.7g:

It was tough to choose because this guy had like 50 of these discs, most max weight! Decisions, decisions! :thmbup:

8819931920_47163cc374_o.jpg

Disc Or Die bottom stamped AVIAR, MVP/Skulboy NANO, MVP Eclipse TANGENT 175g and Disc Golf Black Market: Skulboy Artist Series Legacy Icon RIVAL 162g. (These will be available for the month of June only with plenty of choices of Legacy molds.)

175 R-pro Bulldog
173 Champion Cobra DX Stamp
175 Champion Cro DX Stamp
172 Champion Cheetah Circle Stamp
172 Champion Eagle Circle Stamp
172 Champion Valk XG
170 Star Whippet-X

From the Factory store. In love.

^^ A scantily clad, buxom heroine...stamped on a disc? Yes please.

Dang, too late for the edit window. I should have not posted the above. I'm thinking it, but shouldn't have "said it." Heck, I shouldn't even be thinking it.

Love the look of this judge. Oh and the Vulcan blizzard is awful. Not sure what possessed me to buy it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 41
Love the look of this judge. Oh and the Vulcan blizzard is awful. Not sure what possessed me to buy it.

Maybe it's the way it defies gravity, sticks to inverted chair cushions & so on...;)