• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Burple Tursas and a Nano

0508130906_zps03e7c55b.jpg

Just recently pickup the D4 from prodigy and man prodigy has some of the nicest feeling plastic around. Also got a TI drone and its the mid that you can't turnover lol

Just ordered two Gateway E-HPP Karmas to try out. I'll also probably get a few Vibram VP's to give a toss as well. I'm trying to expand my bag outside of just Discraft/Innova.

Just picked up a 4S Wizard(eraser? rubber? great feeling plastic!) and a Prodigy D4(very nice plastic as well). Also refilled my Roadrunner slot with a 168g Star RR from the factory sto'.

173 VIP Stag from the MP! :thmbup: Pulled the trigger because I lost my other VIP during bag tag challenge this weekend. :thmbdown:

Here's mine - looks better in real life: yellow with a purple stamp:

$T2eC16Z,!)8E9s4l8BQ2BRf8p87V!!~~60_57.JPG

Just purchased a lot of 35 discs for $165. All but 3 are premium plastic and in 7/10 on the sleepy scale at worst with 2 new ones thrown in to boot. I hit the jackpot. Will post pictures up after I pick them up tonight. I feel like a kid on christmas morning!