• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Now that Mamba is pretty darn spiffy :thmbup:

I want a Banshee that looks like that.

Just picked up a GL fury, recycle saint, and Zero mace from DD.
now whats up with this??
Bought 3 of the McCabe/Feldberg fundraiser Opto Sparkle Saints. Only 50 made, sold out QUICK.

Only 150 of the Sparkle Lucid Trespass were made, still available.
http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Dynamic-Discs-Sparkle-Lucid-Trespass-p/6209.htm

I found this page only once and then it was gone, but 16 Opto Sparkle Saints seem to remain
http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Latitude-64-Sparkle-Opto-Saint-p/2124.htm?1=1&CartID=3

M2eEweil.jpg

Here is some of my recent stuff.
Black Z Zone, Black CHAMP Teebird, Coolest pink disc(Archon) I have ever seen, ESP Zone, 11x Champ Teebird, Star Worlds Tern, Aqua Z Big Buzzz, Ace Race ESP Hornet, Cryztal Z Wasp.

Feedback coming to the couple people who may see their discs!

Picked up a 169g red Fusion Trespass, and traded for a 174g green Prodigy D4 Proto in the MP. The Trespass is marble and beautiful, I can't wait to throw it!

Ok, here are pictures of the two discs in that last aquired batch that are the most unique out of the bunch:

Here is an 11x champ eagle. I didnt even notice that it was 11x when I got it. I know 11x teebirds are sought out, is that the same with the 11x eagle?

Here is my pro teebird-L. Is this the precurser to the tl?

I'm about to go try out the discs to see how the new ones fly.

Went to Altoona, PA to do some shopping with the family. I had a three disc list for Dunham's and Dick's... Wahoo, Star Aviar P&A, DX Aviar P&A... but actually expected to come home empty handed. I was pleasantly surprised by Dunham's. Found multiple Wahoos, including two in good (for me) colors and figured I could use a backup Dragon, too. Then Dick's really caught me by surprise. The DX Aviar wasn't a big deal, but the Star in that awesome day-glo yellow/green was totally unexpected. And both Aviars at 175g, my exact preference. Sweet! Plus got to play the brand new Highland Park course! It was a good day!

picture.php

Finally got a breaker and it flies just like I wanted it to. Pitching wedge tri-fecta in the bag now. Star XD-Breaker-Esp Zone

Man do those bring back memories. Those lightning P38's were great rollers. That Super Puppy looks pretty sweet! Are the Champion Star stamps Aeros?

yes they are aeros. im impressed you knew what these all were with just a front pic. i had to do some research.

Kind of afraid to lay out what the post man has been sneering at me for the last few weeks , not even sure how many I've picked up . Maybe once the Flywood shows up , I'll take a pic . But , the 3 Mind Warps by Zach will be a couple weeks yet .....

won 4 discs yesterday. a glo stalker, star boss, proD surge, and a discwing quarterK. gave everything but the stalker away.

before that, I actually bought: pro wraith x2, star gator-x, flx buzzz, champ rhyno, flat sandstrom valk, and a champy star gremlin.

0506131357_zps3a7d143c.jpg

New Omega AP. Not a big bead, just a good ol' one. That light makes it look more reddish purple than it is. Also an old pink DX Gator, with the barstamp logo instead of the current swooshy logo. And also a rainbow stamp. But I didn't pay for it, and it's not for me, so he'll have to put up his own picture. It just came in the same shipment.

Too damn much lately:
  • Two backup Black SP (Zero Soft) Sinuses
  • Two Prodigy M3s
  • One Golden Retriever
  • Three Omega AP Big Beads (been very much wanting to try the BB PnA)
  • Five Nanos
  • One Used S-Line First Run PD (Champ heavy Champystar yellow - all of mine like this have black stamps)
  • One Metallic Ghost
  • Ten ER-25 Firm Eraser Wizards
  • Five new run flat C-MD2s

Last edited: