• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Want to talk awesome?

Phantom Discs had a free raffle for the beautiful, triple stamped, 175 sss Wizard pictured here:
picture.php

...but they shipped so quickly I couldn't even get my pic up here for a couple of days.

And they threw in the bonus mini 'keeper' set to boot.
Thanks Phantom!!

Want to talk awesome?

Phantom Discs had a free raffle for the beautiful, triple stamped, 175 sss Wizard pictured here:
picture.php

...but they shipped so quickly I couldn't even get my pic up here for a couple of days.

And they threw in the bonus mini 'keeper' set to boot.
Thanks Phantom!!

Looks like a Warlock to me.

Many thanks to Aim For The Chains for this one! Super fast shipping and a great price! I didn't really need it, as I already have some backups, but I couldn't pass up the deal when it's exactly what I throw... weight, color, everything!

It showed up in the mail today and my wife just looks at me like "really???" It's a Starlite Tern, btw.

picture.php

The last time I threw Gazelles was the first time I played.... 11 years ago

Tokyo is turning out to be a real disappointment as I continue to explore new and undocumented courses. My 150 open class Teebirds and Eagles are turning out to be too much disc for most holes, which gives me an excuse to try theses bad boys. I think these star 156 Gazelles will pair nicely with my Leopard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 32
DSC02568.jpg

Here we go. Recently got this sweet Star Starfire and a Star Wraith when I traded in some discs.

I tried to get a pic of the Starfire's stamp because it is a shiny purple that looks awesome in the sun with the high-vis disc color. The Wraith's stamp is gold which is cool as well.

Yay!

I couldn't resist an olive Zombee, my terrible photography skills and camera make it look a lot lighter shade than it is.
bqCVtKZ.jpg

been on a bit of a buying spree! few new wizards from Phantom Discs. and a couple Westside from Hyzer farm.

more to come! :)

Nice Wizards ^^^

I played Saturday for the first time in 2 months. Life's been chaotic. I just moved to NC from CA. Had a great time playing in the pines Saturday.

Anyway, I just ordered a black Harp and a grey Harp.

Wow... best feeling wizard I've ever felt! It's a proto run of soft evo plastic. It's got this really unique gritty feel to it that I just love!

Thanks phantom discs!

Got my first non-soft Magnet, and a DX Orc. I was a bit surprised when I saw it was pre-flight numbers, but DX Orcs probably arent flying off the shelves. How can you not love that face?

They're both stiff, but the Magnet is rather slick, while the Orc is reasonably grippy. I can probably fix that slickness with some trees or dirt though.

They're both getting bagged, and both on trial. We'll see if I can throw the Orc, and how I do with a stiff driving putter.

For some reason the Orc looks really shiny.

Attachments

• 0515141404.jpg
    0515141404.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 50
Just got my first Valkyrie and Sidewinder, funny I never managed to pick either up when I first started playing a few years ago.

Got an awesome soft Wizard and stash mini from Phantom Discs. He's a great guy with an awesome store. Definitely think of him for your next disc order!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 34
Two very clear Crustal DiscCraft won in a tourney raffle.
photo_1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Crustal Buzzzzz in pink with a ghost stamp and Crustal Challenger with a black stamp. (lighting not awesome, they are silly see-through.. likely will be give away discs,,,)

Latest posts