• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

765708_fpx.tif

Behold my latest plastic purchase! It is in fact made by Aerobie- The Aeropress! It makes a fine cup of coffee and cuts a lot of the acidity so it's just smooth and tasty. Anything else tastes like crap to me now. Good stuff if you like coffee!

765708_fpx.tif

Behold my latest plastic purchase! It is in fact made by Aerobie- The Aeropress! It makes a fine cup of coffee and cuts a lot of the acidity so it's just smooth and tasty. Anything else tastes like crap to me now. Good stuff if you like coffee!

I use this to make coffee every morning! It makes a great cup of joe.

how many cups can it make?

how much harder is it than regular coffee maker?

Technically 4, but in practice 3 is as many as you can get without serious struggle. It gets harder to press as more coffee is added.

Harder. It only takes about five minutes, but that's five minutes of actively making coffee rather than sitting and waiting for it to be done brewing. The coffee is better than anything you'll get out of a coffee maker though (as long as you have good beans).

hmmm

might not be worth it. I can tolerate garbage coffee right now. not sure I want to give up that skill.

I have a unique SPD among my huge stockpile that's always been an outlier: BOARD flat (like first run champs/old school orc flat), really really stiff Sline that feels like Old C, and way over weight (179 scaled) also marked *PD.

I found a brother to it in a random brick and mortar store after leagues today and just had to pick it up on principle, damn my PD fetish....

so all the star plastic tourney discs from this season (that I've gotten at least) have been very soft and pliable (compared to the past years), some have supposed that this is the end of and era (much like C.E). So a stiff flat SPD might be a score come a few years down the road.

Courtesy of Mt Airy shop.. Pop top GL Fury and a hard Pure.. Dx Eagle to try the mold out and Wraith for backup

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_164153236.jpg
    IMG_20150613_164153236.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 56
I just recently bought the following:

12x Protege Ghosts
6x Legacy Nemesis (Blue Sparkle, Pink Legend and Black Sparkle)
1x Pinnacle Gauge with Summertime Stamp
1x Gunmetal Legend Bandit

Just got in my Primarily Discraft lot...
2 Z-Nukes: 1 Fly-Dye; 1 End of Trail Tournament Stamp
1 Cryztal Nuke - End of Trail Tournament Stamp
2 Worlds - 1 Deco-Dye, 1 HukLab Stamp
1 Cryztal Flx Crank
1 Cryztal Flx Zone
1 First Run Meteor

picture.php

Nice zone mavsfan!

Got 4 5th run cfds with awesome lizotte stamps. One of the purples is kinda transitional to blue/clear. Best mail call of the year! Good deal too!

Attachments

• 0615151545a.jpg
    0615151545a.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 49
Nice zone mavsfan!

Got 4 5th run cfds with awesome lizotte stamps. One of the purples is kinda transitional to blue/clear. Best mail call of the year! Good deal too!

Thanks... I also picked up two Clear Cryztal Buzzz OS's from the Ledgestone, but they pale compared to those Lizotte CFD's you have sir!