• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Traded for:

9033952187_3544c0e6ce.jpg

I have a Brinster that is almost identical to this! :D

I can't figure out what the picture is on that River. But it still looks pretty neat~

Great looking Spike! :hfive:

I love the RGL stamp, too. Very classy. I have a RGL Fuse, River, and Pure. Love the blend.

I got 4 new discs today for spotting at the Minnesota Majestic!!!!!!!!!!! :) I got a Prodigy M1, Crystal Z Midnight FLX Buzzz, Supercolor Buzzz, and a Neutron Anode!! Super excited to throw the Anode and M1 but the other two shall rest peacefully with my Buzzz collection! :)

I don't throw teebirds but I couldn't resist this sweet old pro teebird right in my weight range. Looking forward to chucking it.

20130624_133217_zpsb546f972.jpg

I just cant stop buying these 10th Glo Buzzz's. Two more came today from AikoAdam. :D I am done now.:\

IMAG3888_zps52cc7cb5.jpg

Holy Buzzz!

I just snagged a 165 Tournament Stag off of the MP. Just in time, too, as the one in my bag is just starting to really break in. I'll be curious to see how this new one compliments the beat Tourney and the heavier VIP I'm throwing.

Latest posts