• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just grabbed a DX Roc, a DX Teebird, and a Wizard SSS putter. I'll try them out today.

KIMG00021.jpg

LOVE DX birds... for a couple week at least.

175 red brinster teebird, 175 champ firebird flat and opaque 12x, 180 blue special edition M2, 174 blue prodigy D3 first run

IMG_20131015_211548_497_zpsbf7d3327.jpg

1st row: from the top left, across: soft wizard, soft wizard (i call him prince; on of my go-to putters right now), RFF with a stained-glass looking glittery stamp, then an awesome looking purple RFF with a red stamp (the dark mage, lovin' him.)

2nd row: FIRM AS ALL **** organic, holy balls. i'm afraid i would break this thing if i tried to bend it. my OS driving putter. it even skips. 2 soft organics, brothers, and my FAVORITE putter, a little harder than both my softs, a very matte finish comparatively and a fantastic feel. hits the chains, drops. in the basket.

3rd row: SSS, meh. came in handy today in the rain, i will admit. my crosslap credo, yet to be thrown.

trying to beat all of these in a little bit except my retardedly hard organic and maybe my darkie organic.

The three on the right are purchases, the three on the left are trades. The rights are in the bag right now, but I have to think about the lefts.

Anyway.
Left: Z Xpress, Champ Rhyno, GL Striker.
Right: CFR Flat Top DX Rhyno, Excel Ghost, X Avenger.

101513_zps22841724.png

Dynamic Discs is back in Utah again for the Hucktoberfest tourney. Picked up a Trespass, Escape, Renegade and Truth. I'm hooked on DD. Also extremely happy to support these guys they have been great to the Disc Golf scene out here. I've even been given a free lesson from them which dramatically improved my drives. Check out DD!

Also, our Hucktoberfest discs so happen to be the FIRST hot stamps DD has produced for tourneys! SIC!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382238063.162817.jpg

Blizzard Champion Pig, Millenium QJLS, Champion Viking Pre-flight numbers, and my Special Edition Teebird-L that i do not know much about ;P

View attachment 42154

Blizzard Champion Pig, Millenium QJLS, Champion Viking Pre-flight numbers, and my Special Edition Teebird-L that i do not know much about ;P

Question to the disc experts here. Is that QJLS possibly one of the mis-stamped Polaris discs that I've heard about? I have one that looks a lot like it and I'm still not sure what I have. DOH!!!

Plus that little piggy sure is cute!

Some recent pick ups:

Decodye River-
picture.php

This disc is so beautiful, I don't even know if I want to throw it yet lol

USDGC DX Roc3-
picture.php

Thanks to Rocaholic74 for hooking me up with one of these!

i gotta say, i was checking out some of those decodyes when i was at GGGT for sure. i like the river one best because i never really drew the connection to mythology until i looked at it. the boatman was pretty obvious, but the river for some reason slipped by me.

Jay Dub convinced me to get these.....

Thanks J-D
ProRoc3.jpg

Latest posts