• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Bought these the other day and finally got to try them out today. Loving them both, so far!
UWGaCjG.jpg

750 Prodigy F3 174g
DX Roc 176g

Picked up a Starlite Factory Second Tern 145-149g in pink. Had great success with my Blizz Destroyer that I wanted to try out another light disc in a plastic I have yet to throw.

I will most likely pickup heavier counterparts in star for days that my shoulders aren't killing me, but for bad fibro days the Blizz Destroyer has been awesome, hoping for the same results from the Starlite Tern.

229366900.jpg

A pair of 50/50 Vibram VPs I was thrilled to find at http://www.maplehillopen.com. Getting as back ups. In a serious relationship with a 50/50 I got in trade here.

3 lightly used Z Stalkers for a friend. Trying to force field practice down his throat. Brings his pile of Stalkers to about 7.

star banshee

Found this Xout star Banshee. I can find any info on runs of banshee in star plastic, I'll be checking the Eagles and Tee-Birds I have to see if it's mislabled. At any rate it's nice and grippy with mild dome, should be a nice forhand disc.

Attachments

• 20160318_094804-01.jpg
    20160318_094804-01.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160318_094735-01.jpg
    20160318_094735-01.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 34
Well, I don't want to get into my Online order, considering I ordered a bit.
Coupon codes, on sale discs, and the need for water hazard discs enticed me. And a mystery Box... Gahhh
But when I had a bad day on Saturday and lost two discs I bought these two, to fill the void.

picture.php

Went straight from the post office to the field to test these two out. Normally I wipe the stamp, but both look so good I just may keep them.

Just got an Avenger SS (164-166g) in Z plastic, nice bright pink. Took it onto a very open course, shot -4 for the round on a windy day. Avenger SS did fairly well, but the Krait and Tern are still my driver choices.

Then I went to PIAS and there was a used 170g Prodigy D4 in 400s plastic at a discount price. Could not and did not resist; picked it up and gave it a nice home (my bag). Haven't had a chance to throw it yet.

BawoVkT.jpg

Got a few more Prodigy discs to try out, credit to PSHU

PA1 to try out for putting, interested to see how it might work as a throwing putter, and a D3 to see how I can throw a high speed disc. Hopes aren't too high, but very interested!

Latest posts