• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I got a Gateway Nylon Rubber Wizard coming in the mail. Curious to know how they feel.

Two discs to add to the stable

A Dynamic Discs Evader Lucid Air 155 for me.
A Stegosaurus (ABC Mission) 124 for my 7 year old.

A few more in the wings to be added in the next week or two as well

Tomorrow I should be receiving a GG Halo Wraith I'm gifting to a fellow tosser and, oddly enough, two more 150 class Sirius Omegas.

From Saturday's funny money:
Champ Wraith that is chalky. Never felt any Champion this grippy.
Axiom Hex
GStar Mamba
Infinite Sphinx
Electron Envy

HRCXkbT.jpg

That green Eraser Wizard (that was the art for an eraser at my local shop anyway) is great.

Got these in this last week. The glow looks great on them but couldn't pass up the sweet rainbow stamps.
b8858b883cddf6f639218c5c9b2439b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today it was a fluorescent greenish yellow Star Aviar. Penned at 172, closer to 174 when I put it on the scale.

So what are they and how did you come by them if not purchased? Trades or disc allocation from Innova?

KC Aviar, Star Roc3, Star Mamba and a domey Star Wraith. I have a minor Innova affiliated sponsorship and they sent us a goodie box with some discs and accessories.

Mostly just hyped about the sweet stamps but the Wraith went straight into the bag.

In Denver for work and had to make a stop at Fly Green.
Pair of wizards to add to the practice pile
Glow Tui to replace the one I lost at Hornings Hideout, and a non-glow bc it's a fun mold
Couple Gyro discs because I haven't really tried them
GStar Teebird 3 because it looked cool

Attachments

• 9B94F7E1-4420-4D04-A258-5B262A44067A.jpg
    9B94F7E1-4420-4D04-A258-5B262A44067A.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 66
Glow Tui to replace the one I lost at Hornings Hideout, and a non-glow bc it's a fun mold
I love to see some smaller companies on here-- I love all my RPM discs! Speaking of which, I'm waiting a Viking Discs Odin I got from Infinite's sale recently. Hoping to find my perfect go-to driver finally...

The last thing I need is more discs when I can't throw the ones I have correctly, but I bought some Gateway stuff anyway because I'm suddenly making quite a few putts with an Eraser Wizard. (still cheaper than bowling balls :p )

Super Stupid Silly Soft Wizard
Super Soft Magic
Diamond Element
Diamond Spear (has what looks like purple glitter, so maybe Metal Flake?)

Picked up a ESP Zeus, Plasma Trace, and two Neutron Wrath's. Zeus/Trace are to have fresh versions of ones that are getting beat in, Wrath is altogether new to me.

171 Fission Wave
173 Eclipse Glow Envy

Fission Wave to test out Fission (also happens to more or replace the Thrasher, in theory) and Envy because Envy (also never had a 3 speed putter)

just scored a orange pro d buzz 175g 8.5/10 from a garage sale for $2

its at least 10 years old and is that grippy waxy soft crayon type blend

should beat into a great flipper

they also had a dart and a leopard but i passed on those

first time scoring a mold i actually throw at a garage sale

First Fission Reactor went in the drink. I haven't ruled out going in after it, but here's a sub. Lighter Runway (168 vs 174). Still sorting out whether I prefer the lighter or want to use them for different applications. Catalyst and Flare are backup/alts for existing discs in the bag. The Flare's strictly a utility disc for me. Don't necessarily need a backup, but this one's darned pretty.

Attachments

• 61F2AC3D-A838-4D6D-AB92-1399AA55EBEA.jpg
    61F2AC3D-A838-4D6D-AB92-1399AA55EBEA.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 27