• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0011.JPG

Picked these up today.

sweeet fly-dyed pearly 1x beast off ebay

3 chunk summits
2 chunk vp's
1 granite vp

the vibrams were all in one trade :D

i'll post pics when i get them. probably flood apoths inbox with multiple pics of every angle imaginable. :hfive:

20l0yvn.jpg

From Top Left - Bottom Right.

GL River x 2
GL Fuse x 2
E*Wraith x 2
SS Magic x 2

Also a new bag

sw3k2q.jpg

And mini's.

Picked up this nice pearly champ Monster today. Very gummy and flexible for champ plastic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• InnovaMonster175Champion.jpg
    InnovaMonster175Champion.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 102
connor james. Your purchase, im jealous. How much did that run you? Also just bought a cheap star wraith and f-15 eagle

connor jones* ;)

and second,uhm,i think about 160-170,that's including a bag & dividers though,the discs alone probably about 120-130,maybe less.

was from GGGT.

Black chains aviar with a rainbow stamp, soooooo sexy, got it at PIAS for 4 ducats. I'll get pics up sometime

100_3334.jpg

178 Opto Line Fuse - Flys as expected. Buzzz/Comet/Stingray
175 Gold Line Halo - Flys as expected. Nuke/Katana
171 Opto Line Blitz - Holy fecking meethook! Makes my 11x Firebird look like a Firechicken.

That's nice looking plastic, Mobster!

I bought a champ Boss 175gm (orange) for forehand drives on windy days

and an ESP Surge 165gm (pale yellow) for backhanded fun.

Looks just like the one I lost a Blue Herron over the summer :(

bummer! i dont know what i would do if i lost one of these bad boys. i actually ALMOST lost my other green one the other day but i searched for about 30-40 minutes in the water and finally found it. this one was my buddies for the past 2 years or so but he kinda stopped playing bc he is always working so he parted with it for a few doll hairs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts