• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be careful man!

In all seriousness, are these comparable to a river?

i have never thrown a River but Im loving the TDs and would assume its prob lil faster then the River..i havent thrown the S-Line yet but the C-TD goes bout dead straight for me with a nice lil fade..they call it a "turning driver" but it doesnt do much turning..for me atleast..i prob max out around 330-340ft

prototype glow buzzz
$(KGrHqIOKi!E1yNv1GzJBNm3Ih6!s!~~_3.JPG

174 g Vibram Ascent medium, 175g Star Leopard, 175g Star TL- love the grip of the Ascent and the fact that it always seem to stick right where I place it. It's early, but quickly becoming my favorite disc.

Went a little crazy on ebay.
$(KGrHqR,!i!E2Tmb)v7SBNpkM1vR0g~~0_12.JPG
$(KGrHqV,!ksE2I4tOHnJBNrc,)bVm!~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKpEE1rfz)z,9BNrcqR(vvg~~0_12.JPG
Havoc was an impulse buy when I had a look through the seller's store. Look at that pearly white. Had to get it. I've actually heard bad things about the Havoc, but as a disc collector I'd proudly put that one in my collection.

Hmm... Lets see...

172 Opto River
172 Zero Line Pure
172 Pro Destroyer

I don't always get 172 disc that was just what they happened to have lol.

Could you compare the River to something innova?

I have heard the River described as a longer Leopard but having little experience with a Leopard it is hard to say. From the Leopards I have felt the river definitely has a bigger dome. But it isn't similar to anything that I have personally kept in my bag before.

I can make the disc do just about anything. It goes straight, goes left, goes right and lands flat. I'm sure you have heard about disc having glide but this thing really has GLIDE.

Got these two puppies on ebay this week: (Special Edition Valkyries)
100_0102.JPG

how much should I have spent on them? you tell me, hopefully it is more than I actually did.

I don't know if people like these? I had a beat one and people said like 10 bucks? I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts