• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I broke. No one on the forum has been selling to me as requested but I've been buying locally or off ebay recently. I've got my 2 weeks notice in at work right now so that's the last batch of plastic I'll be seeing in a good while. Gonna go back to serving tables for now so I won't really be able to afford the habit.

DX leopard and gazelle for my wife

DG Aotearoa Te Moko and Discraft SkyPro to play around with for superclass

Discatcher Sport so we can both stop making excuses for why we're not practicing our putting games more than we do. (not technically plastic, but whatever)

Buzzz SS
Star Wraith
Surge SS
TL Teebird
Aero DX 150 class

Trying some new stuff out after losing my wraith today.

so i ordered a new ..
pink Champion Ape .. witch turned out awesome .. it looks like first run Transitional katana plastic ..
and then i picked up two Champ spiders ...
and they must have had an old one in stock cause ....
when i got the spiders .. one is very stiff .. very pearly plastic .. like old champ plastic ..
and the other is Cryztal clear and semi gummi .. like new rhynos and sutch ..
im pritty happy .. :)

3 Pearly Orcs, 3 SSS Voodoos, 1 SS Voodoo, 3 JK Champ Valks and a new DX Teebird!

Next Up are a couple more Makos and a couple Archons...

Picked these up at disc golf center. My first Buzzz.

IMG_20110519_162309-1.jpg

Pretty transitional 167g Archon. They had these in all kind of purple-blue-pink combos.

IMG_20110519_162327.jpg

175g Champ Banshee... This thing has already lived up to all the hype I read about it being impossible to turn over. I was throwing into 30 mph gusts today and it never even thought about flipping on me. This fills a massive need for me.

PURPLE japan support champ roc
champ glo gazelle (another)
star ontario roc
flat dx roc
buzzz gt
ss magic

Picked up a couple lighter weight drivers, 160s Z Nuke and x-out Star Katana. Love that x-out double stamp.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 23
Picked up a couple lighter weight drivers, 160s Z Nuke and x-out Star Katana. Love that x-out double stamp.

I hated when I saw cool double stamps with the Factory Seconds stamp over it(not the big X-out one though). To me it kind of just ruined the cool double stamps.

Order in, just waiting for it to arrive 1 each: Flow, Riot, Vision, Striker,Core, and Fuse all opto. Also ordered a Fade Gear starter bag because wanted a smaller bag for a local course where i use only 4 different discs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts