• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just chillin by the practice basket. I feel bad for whoever forgot it :(

There was no one else at the course at all though.

IMG_20120119_022515.jpg

A star TeeDevil.... stupid marketing! i dont know how i feel about this disc yet. i was hoping for a longer teebird and it wasnt that at all.. maybe a few more trees

Just bought one of the new glow buzzz, with the angry buzzz stamp

Dang, Steeze. :thmbup: That is the color I thought my River was going to be today. Turned out much lighter and pinker when I opened it..more of a Fuschia than Purple.:thmbdown: Still nice and swirly, though.

Ordered a Brand new voodoo Karma bag, Gold line flow, Golf line River, Gold line Havoc, ill post pictures when it comes in early next week.

Dang, Steeze. :thmbup: That is the color I thought my River was going to be today. Turned out much lighter and pinker when I opened it..more of a Fuschia than Purple.:thmbdown: Still nice and swirly, though.

yeah this one is more fuschia but the reflection lightens it up. The one I lost was a gold color not a lot of swirl. River is my favorite Lat64 disc by far.

2-soft uv blue ions
2-z wildcats
2-crystal meteors
2-Esp Buzzes
1-1st Run Buzz from Eric McCabe

Attachments

• DSC03049.jpg
    DSC03049.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 31
  • FR Buzz Front.jpg
    FR Buzz Front.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 23
Just got one of those new clutch putters from Lion. Teal with their new stamp which I think looks pretty cool. He's sending me another one too since my lucky number was chosen for his random giveaway. What a guy. :clap:

Attachments

• clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 26
1) *SM 20 Years Roc
2) Opto Sparkle Vision
3) 2005 Zone Driven Roc
4) Circle Stamp Gazelle (closed legs)
5) Rainbow Circle Stamp Ont Cobra
6) Circle Stamp 150 Shark
7)Circle Stamp 150 Scorpion

Preordered: