• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
172g Echo Star Valkyrie & 175g Star Firebird. Valk = love. FB still getting the hang of, it's way different than my FL.

GBO spoils of war the aftermath Pro line Riptide and beat Roc maybe pro maybe old style dx I can't tell but it's the best roc I've ever thrown.
2wpozs5.jpg

Star Katana I got on trade, up for trade hint hint, pro beast that I already traded back to him, and a few flows, glow teebird, and blizz destroyer I got on trades here.

2zhmphi.jpg

I also have a Ti stalker coming to check just how beefy they are I might go back to them in the bag and not worry about finding flat teebirds. Also bid on several collectors, OOP, and pretty stamped discs I can't afford on feebay. I'm seeking help tomorrow.

Picked up a DX and Pro Destroyer yesterday at the local disc shop. I'm starting to get addicted to new plastic lol

:clap::clap::clap:

I just hit the $500+ mark at DGC with this order.

Lat 64 Slim Jim
2 TM Rivers
heavy Champ Teebird

GBO spoils

175 ion/170 anode both m's

170 flx pred/174 cryztal flx challenger/177+ TI wasp

06 special blend USDGC roc/'12 USDGC champ roc -- both 180's, misprints, not + molds

175 champ firebird/170 champ TL/170 star teerex natural beauty

Attachments

• 6803c978.jpg
    6803c978.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 39
I just got a blizzard champion boss and a champion TL. Also just ordered blizzard champion katana and im interested to see how it performs

I ordered Metal Flake Champion Teebirds and Gators for a tournament I ran last week and kept a couple for myself. Not only do they look awesome, they're gummy and feel great in my hand, kinda like XG plastic.

I recently purchased 10 ESP and 1 Z misprint discs from Dynamic Discs... I got 2 surges, 2 nukes, 1 nuke ss, 1 hornet, 1 meteor, 1 crush, 1 xl, 1 cyclone, and 1 flash.

I freaking love the nuke!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts