• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
170 Eclipse ion soft.

2m2jdwx.jpg

elnino - If it were a yellow CE 2nd run rainbow stamped FL I would say you have a deal!!

team stamped esp nukes??? you might have a fallout on your hands if you aren't careful...see what i did there?

For my birthday, my fiance got me a Wizard, Roc, Buzz, Starfire and Crush, as well as a nice little bag.

Today the two of us went out to play a short course (Searight) with another couple, and my fiance decided to buy some discs of her own. So, we headed over to DiscNation. She got an Innova 3-disc set with some light discs, as well as a bag.

I took this opportunity to fill the gaps in my bag with some fairway drivers. So, I hit the driving range and ended up with these:

moxKG.png

Star Teebird 175g
Medium Ascent 173g
Echo Star Leopard 172g

Discraft Limited Edition love...

New Discraft Limited Edition bundle from Dynamic Discs. Early Christmas present for myself. I don't have a wife, but if I did, she wouldn't understand. :) So I think I won't be needing a bunch of discs anytime soon.

2 - Cryztal Z Buzzz SS (175g, 177g)
2 - Midnight Z Comet (175-176g)
2 - Crystal FLX Challenger (169g, 174g)
1 - Z Drone (177g+)
1 - Cryztal Zone (173-174g)
1 - Glo Z Zone (173-174g)

Attachments

• DD-Purchase-1203.jpg
    DD-Purchase-1203.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 46
8242694072_79de180acf_z.jpg

168g. Lace, 155g. Air Bolt and Discovering The World/Skulboy 2012 Holiday stamped, metallic orange GL River.

Gosh ive picked up sooo much plastic recently, but today i got a ti stalker, s cd, and a natural beauty star tb. Light pink with silver stamp, super sexyy

Lace and Fuse

Four letter word today as I got a:

• Lace
  • Mini
  • Fuse

The Lace is my fourth (though one I'll give to my brother-in-law for Christmas), and the Fuse I had to have. It's a beautiful eggshell blue, very pale. The Vibram mini I really like - I'll have to get some more. I like how soft and rubbery it is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• _+discs.jpg
    _+discs.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 210
MVP Neutron Black Axis at 175g, and a MVP Neutron Yellow Volt in 174g and I'm planning on getting another disc for myself within the month. Either a Vibram Putter, I-dye Tee-bird, Or a proton soft Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.