• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ridiculously pearly:

20121208_224902.jpg

^^Cool Vibram mini. Mine is more like a boot tread.

Received a lovely blue sparkle opto saint, and a grippy zero mercy. So happy Lat 64 brought back the zero plastic. It's miles better than their EZE stuff.

ridiculously pearly:

20121208_224902.jpg

I've been trying to figure this out for a while. I'm not sure if there's really an official nomenclature for referring to these things, but is that "crinkled" look in the plastic what you refer to as pearly? I've read a lot about Latitude's colorshift, but that's more of the change in color depending on how the light hits it, right? I'm guessing a lot of people confuse these...

Those are pretty awesome. Quite attractive. I would like to get one that looks like one of those some day and be able to enjoy how beautiful it looks in person instead of solely across a computer screen

I would personally call it pearly yes. it's not the classic pearly you'd see in innova discs, but IMO it looks a lot better.

If it's not pearly I'd like to know the correct term myself. I was referring to the crinkle look as opposed to the color shift of the river. It has both of those features, a really nice looking disc.

Yeah these beauts were just too nice to pass up. I've never throw either disc, but I'm excited to see how they fly. We stopped at a local shop today on our trip. My buddy got 3 vibram discs SUPER soft, one driver one mid one putter. Another nice choice.

8262073688_16632a38a6_o.jpg

One word: WOW!
My haul from DTW warehouse sale.
That absolutely unreal XXX Gl 168g.
Metallic orange Westside VIP Sword 168g.
Clear Opto Skulboy Halo 173g.
And a El-Kabong highly recommended flatter than flat, gummy orange sparkle Opto Trident 164g. Very nice, gorgeous stack of plastic.

A lot! Got me a Pearly Pro Line Monster, a couple Cryztal Nukes, a CFR champ gator, and most recently, a red and a blue CFLX Zone.

I should have pics up either later today or tomorrow afternoon. Awaiting ever so patiently for the mailman. He takes so long when I'm waiting for plastic.

That blue XXX is unreal! I tried looking through a few stacks of GoldLine this weekend, just to see if I could find something swirly. My rivers are pretty, but nothing like that XXX. All the new stuff is lacking the depth that old GL had. There were some sweet colors but no colorshift or swirl. :\

Four Amps, one for my brother-in-law for Christmas (the lime, because it's 170 like the white). The orange is 168 and the hot pink is 172.

attachment.php

Attachments

• _amps.jpg
    _amps.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 285
Christmas presents, mostly for others. An Amp and a Pure for me.

I really like the Diamond, Opaque with streaks and a purple stamp. I've never seen an Opto Diamond Opaque like that before. I almost want to keep it, it's pretty.

attachment.php

Attachments

• purchase.jpg
    purchase.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 175
The contents of my NutSac. :gross: Gonna throw these until the wheels fall off. Torture testing. Maybe buy another set in the first run stamps just to collect.

2469dl0.jpg

The pink of the Lucid Trespass is every bit as good as it looks. All the colors were nice. They had a rust color brown in the soft classic putters that was a rare color. I should've bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts