• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gremlins

I recently learned of Gremlins when I stumbled upon a Dismania GM hidden in the back of a rack at the 19th Hole pro shop in Sylmar. The disc was so amazing I immediately went out and bought an old Pro Line version.

Attachments

• DSC01210.JPG
    DSC01210.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 30
I picked up a 165 Leopard because I think I need to stop throwing discs that are too fast for me anyways. So then I played 18 holes with just that and a Roc....I'm having mixed feelings. The leopard pulls right every time (RHBH) unless I really put something behind it.

I picked up a 165 Leopard because I think I need to stop throwing discs that are too fast for me anyways. So then I played 18 holes with just that and a Roc....I'm having mixed feelings. The leopard pulls right every time (RHBH) unless I really put something behind it.

Wait pulls right unless you "put something behind it" means add lots of power right? Because it shouldn't pull right less with more power...unless it's some weird taco.

Wait pulls right unless you "put something behind it" means add lots of power right? Because it shouldn't pull right less with more power...unless it's some weird taco.

Ha, I think my form just sucks.

Anyways, the local DG store is going out of business and had all discs 50% off so I picked up two Z Comets, one for a friend, 171g and 172g and a Puttr' X for the GF all for 24 bucks out the door. I was looking for a Z Buzzz but apparently they sold out.

They still had a bunch of star plastic for 9 bucks a piece and champion for 7-8 bucks each. A few glow discs were 6 each, teebird, aviar and something else. Will probably go get a few more later this week.

i don't think i've posted in this thread before, but i have 15 discs on their way to me currently as the result of various trades and purchases, so i thought i'd share my excitement:

6 voodoos, all sorts of different firmnesses, etc.
7 rocs, variously dx and kc along with 1 rw-pro
1 150g champ firebird
1 162g champ orc

pretty excited for these to roll in over the next week or so.

100_2444.jpg

Red Ions traded from discvalet on DGCR. 171 & 173. Soft. Thank you discvalet!
Blue Disc Nation 1st run Ion. 175. Soft. Bought new.
Blue Vision. Bought used @ PIA. Unk weight. Flys great.
White FLX Drone. 175. Bought new.
Dude Camo Fade Crunch Box. New for my bday last week. Thanks Mom & Dad!
Ionstein is not new plastic. He's just that awesome. Thanks zenbot!

Ha, I think my form just sucks.

Anyways, the local DG store is going out of business and had all discs 50% off so I picked up two Z Comets, one for a friend, 171g and 172g and a Puttr' X for the GF all for 24 bucks out the door. I was looking for a Z Buzzz but apparently they sold out.

They still had a bunch of star plastic for 9 bucks a piece and champion for 7-8 bucks each. A few glow discs were 6 each, teebird, aviar and something else. Will probably go get a few more later this week.

Lucky...My local disc shop recently stopped getting x-outs :( no more cheap way to test out a disc, or get an extra of one I have already. Though I guess it's good that my local shop is doing so well thanks to how popular this sport has become around here in the past year or so.

I just got a star Leopard today... my leopard dx is my favorite disc so far (im still pretty new) and I saw a star leopard today pretty cheap because it was used. Its still in great shape, I really want to see if I like it as much as my dx

Got a 11x KC Cheetah 150g and a 178g champion shark for a combined total of 17 bucks at PIAS today!! Woohoo!!

Just got these over the last week or so

Thank you marketplace
2 star monarchs
1 Star Orc
1 DX Beast
1 Agent_Peebody dyed Champ Aviar

and 1 Med Ion (DGC)

Loving that Ion by the way

Attachments

• 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 16
Just picked up a Pig 175gm, anticipating a windy autumn. I'm really anticipating and thinking about autumn... it's 101 degrees in DFW and we're wishing the wind would blow...

Status
Not open for further replies.