• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
168G Elite X Comet - wanted to try one, hear good things. I really want to try to drop down to something like this and work on my form come spring.

175G Elite X Stratus - Replaces my beat-to-death Pro_D for anny shots

175G DX Stingray - The wife tried a Stratus and couldn't get any consistancy...maybe this will help.

And a DGA M-14 basket. At least I can do some "low-ceiling" putting practice in the basement until spring!

im waiting on the misprint deal to come back in stock

Just got an orange nuke (for less than 24 bucks), and im waiting on a z predator, and z comet (all skulls and pot leaves).

Purple Gold Line Core in a trade with Huk Finn& Spin Dyed E-Pro Line Apache in the last Gateway order, thanks Dave Mc.

attachment.php

Attachments

• New Discs.jpg
    New Discs.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 89
You will like the Core. I started throwing my new Gold Line and it is sweet.

Went to pick up only the Clash VI dvd......ended up with the following:

167g Tourney Pro Cyclone:
mmzb4i.jpg

176g Tourney Pro Cyclone (awesome stamp):
2mwf9qx.jpg

171g DX Valk (first Innova disc for me ever :\ ):
2hcivpi.jpg

150 Millenium Polaris LS (for the girlfriend):
309tzld.jpg

That last post makes me really want the clash vallarta-ast, with it being a local course and all.

That last post makes me really want the clash vallarta-ast, with it being a local course and all.

I bought the BRP one because it is like 40mins away from me....I have yet to play there yet (moved here towards the end of fall.) Maybe this will give me some motivation to go play up there during the winter.....

I found an eco star wraith at rei when I was looking for a waterproof box for my new camera. I haven't had a chance to throw it much, but I love the feel and look of the plastic.

i got the disc diver golden retriever recently and it was gotten my discs off of the thin ice 3 times... and got 4 new ones sitting out there too! ;)

Just bought a yellow B.S. Champ Leopard 175g with a rainbow stamp. Hadn't thrown it much but it shows promise.

Also ordered a Special Edition Rhyno yesterday. Really excited about it. It's 172g, tie-dyed, and an Ontario mold. That disc is going to shed some points off my putting.

I broke down and have 2 SS Voodoos on the way with a nice 171g Champ Viking. Need to practice my putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts