• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an ace race this Saturday. Looking forward to getting two more super-lightweight prototypes. Those are nice and the perfect stability. I have 25 dollars of funny-money I can spend in two weeks thanks to my last weekend's fifth place finish.

This Friday, if they are actually in the stores, I am hoping to pick up two new Ascents, especially if they are great looking marblized colors and are regular X-Link.

Might even try a Star Eagle and a P-DD. Who knows. Probably should check in my checkbook; I am sure that it cannot handle all these end of the year impulse purchases.

On Order:

171 Champion Eagle
174 90 Schilling Stamped Roc
Buzzz Esp

Cant wait for the Buzzz to get here, always wanted to try one even though im a Roc Dude.

Got an ace race this Saturday. Looking forward to getting two more super-lightweight prototypes. Those are nice and the perfect stability. I have 25 dollars of funny-money I can spend in two weeks thanks to my last weekend's fifth place finish.

This Friday, if they are actually in the stores, I am hoping to pick up two new Ascents, especially if they are great looking marblized colors and are regular X-Link.

Might even try a Star Eagle and a P-DD. Who knows. Probably should check in my checkbook; I am sure that it cannot handle all these end of the year impulse purchases.

pretty sure the only ascents to be released on Friday are the green x ones. I think the next run of them will be the different color ones

Blue R-Pro Roc + 176g :thmbup:
Blue Medium Ion 175g (first Ion)

Fly-dyed Z Comet 173g
Orange DX Aviar 150g
(both for my fiancee)

Red DX Aviar 167g
(for my "brother in law" who has been known to putt with a Valkyrie)

got an ebay gift card for my b-day...had to spend it on DG stuff...

pink champ teebird
peach esp meteor

both just backups

Should be a mandatory picture rule in this thread. Just because I love eyeballing different discs on the internets.

NEW DISCS

Today i purchased
- Vibram Ascent 170-172g (pre order)
- Champion Roadrunner 162-167g
- Discraft Nuke ESP first run 162-167g
- Innova Mini
- Innova Discarrier bag
- Innova Backsaver straps

:D

bought another eco wizard...
saturday got a champ xcal with a DD dye for "biggest score improvement" (1st and 2nd rounds) at a tournament...the improvement was 20 (yes, 20) strokes. the bad thing - the second round was still over par...

Should be a mandatory picture rule in this thread. Just because I love eyeballing different discs on the internets.

I was thinking the same thing like 5 mins ago :hfive:

Guess I have to lead by example Star Leopard, ESP Buzzz, SS Voodoo

000_0074.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts