• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icy clear gummy Champion Spider

spider.jpg

I need a matching max-weight 11x gummy Champion Aviar, pretty please! The gummy Champion discs will be very tacky, and flexible like this:

Let me see...
Gummy Champ Rhyno
Glo trifly Stalker
light Z-Stalker
2 white ESP Stalkers
fairly new ESP Force
beat-up ESP Avenger
last, but not least,
ESP Cyclone

Just got:

166g X Avenger
173g D Ringer
170g D Challenger

That Avenger is freakin' AWESOME! It's a lot faster than I expected. I kept thinking I wasn't throwing it that far until I walked down the fairway, and realized it was going a lot farther than I thought.

Not liking the Ringer thus far. WAY too shallow. Even more so than my Zone. The challenger is great, but it's really deep, and hard for me to get a decent grip on for anything more than a 75-100' upshot.

Yellow 173 ESP Nuke

I'm not sure how much I like this disc yet. I guess I haven't figured out how to throw it just yet. Definately not trying to throw another hyzer flip up with it. It cut hard to the left and took thirty minutes for me to find it.

X Buzzz 177+
Z Force 173
These two "complete" my discraft only bag.

Star TL 175 - threw it in a field today... straight flight brand new (like a seasoned Teebird).

just got in the shipment of CFR glow wraiths, mmmmm tasty. Champ mako's came, but that isnt my style.

Just bought a star sidewinder to compliment my champion sidewinder.
Also traded for champion Orc

Today I bought four new putters. 2 kc pro aviars and two jk pro aviars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts